Author: abramicus

SCOTLAND CAN LEARN FROM HONG KONG WHAT INDEPENDENCE FROM UK CAN BRING!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-12 18:00:23 |Display all floors
Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-12 18:24:58 |Display all floors
What are the jocks so scared of?....
if you want nothing to do with England then vote YES.....
the problem is most jocks are just all mouth when talking about England.....
if you want out GET OUT!!!
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 19:11:37 |Display all floors
I hope you have a say to let people decide. However, I am afraid that English don't want.

How long and how many times did English lauched wars agaist Scotts by fire and knife? It has an echo of Northern Ireland.

Will Alex Salmond be drawn and quartered like William Wallace as they have murdered Princess Dianna?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 21:24:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-12 19:52
If people only seecede because they have been "enslaved" by others then the hundreds of millions ...

I would agreep your preposterous remark if you ask Anglos Queen to let England become a part of China. President Xi will be more than happy to let English to get married, to have kids, etc.

Even the most brainless morons would not take your ridiculous remarks like that.

How many oil money did English steal from Scott's pockets after William Wallace was killed by Anglo?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 23:42:39 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-9-12 23:09
I hope I have been helpful to the successful campaign to the Scottish Independence.
It is my great p ...

lol
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 14:37:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-13 14:39

LET THOSE UK-KEISTER-KISSING COMPANIES THAT HAVE DECLARED THEIR INTENT TO RELOCATE TO ENGLAND HAVE TO PAY BACK TO THE NEW REPUBLIC OF SCOTLAND THE FOLLOWING DEBTS:

1.  UNPAID ROYALTIES ON THEIR USE OF THE NAME "SCOTLAND" TO BUILD UP THEIR GOODWILL, EARN THE TRUST, AND FACILITATE THE OPERATIONS OF THEIR BUSINESSES IN SCOTLAND, ALL OF WHICH THEY MAY NOT TAKE WITH THEM TO ENGLAND WITHOUT LEAVING BEHIND IN SCOTLAND THE WORTH OF ALL THESE INTELLECTUAL AND CULTURAL PROPERTIES IN CASH EQUIVALENT.

2.  CRIME OF LESE MAJESTE AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE SCOTTISH PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING THREATENED WITH ECONOMIC PENALTIES IF THEY ASSERT OR DEFEND THEIR SOVEREIGNTY.

3.  PROSECUTION FOR TREASON AND SEDITION IF THEY SO MUCH AS SAY OR DO ANYTHING AFTER THE VOTE OF INDEPENDENCE IS ACCOMPLISHED, AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE REPUBLIC OF SCOTLAND.

It is time that the English learn to respect the sovereignty, rather than praise the servitude, of their Scottish equals, who culturally speaking are more NATIVE than the English to the British Isles, and were the guardians of its ancient civilization.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 02:47:15 |Display all floors
I don't think I'm allowed to post links here, but I'll try anyway,  because this one makes me almost wish I was Scottish!

Scotland fans sing Loch Lomond

https://www DOT youtube.com/watch?v=lofNXF-UMe0

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.