Views: 2872|Replies: 15

How to define homesickness on the Mid-Autumn Festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-8 10:03:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Little_Bear at 2014-9-8 10:04

Recent several days have seen broad coverage made by the CCTV upon the definition of homesickness, when millions of Chinese people are expected to rush for their homes to jointly celebrate the annual Mid-Autumn Festival with their family members in the 3-day holiday.

For their part, the nationals across the country have voiced their unique definitions of homesickness in the TV coverage.

For instance, some people say that they just want to return to their home, eat moon cakes and other foods with their old parents, and recall beautiful memories of celebrations on the occasion in their childhood. Meanwhile, others will simply walk around their hometown, check local development, and relieve how they used to live here.

To sum up, a majority of Chinese people have defined the annual festival as a special occasion to reunite with their old parents, other family members and friends back in homewtown, return their hometown to feel local changes, and find opportunities to relieve beautiful memories in the past.

For me, the most beautiful way to celebrate the festival is to sit in the little courtyard of my hometown, talk with my parents, listen to the mighty sound of insects and watch the bright moon at the tranquil night. Yet, all of these are just alive in my memory and can never be traced back again.

01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 10:38:09 |Display all floors
That is wonderful to have family time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 10:58:55 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-9-8 10:38
That is wonderful to have family time

I hope you reunite with your family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 10:59:44 |Display all floors
Little_Bear Post time: 2014-9-8 10:58
I hope you reunite with your family

With my sisters in the university

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-9-8 22:07:28 |Display all floors
Stories, over the decades, have a singing and dancing party in the tiny brain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 23:04:46 |Display all floors
If only I can reunite with my parents....but I also gave my parents a long call. almost all of relatives also got my telephone call, wish all of them are healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 13:24:30 |Display all floors
I just came back on the day before Mid-Autumn Festival from my hometown, and left my parents who were in hospital. How sad i am!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.