Views: 3668|Replies: 12

Can money judge the man love you or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-7 20:59:27 |Display all floors
As someone mentioned, if the man love you so much, he must be willing to spend his money buying items you like. Likewise, the man who was reluctant to pay in your daily life was the one who was not love you enough. Taking this kind of principle into the relationship between my boyfriend and me, which only confirmed that my boyfriend does not love me at all. our relationship has lasted for more than five months, but we usually get qurrels now and then in our daily life, and almost all of those trivial matters resulted from the finiancial problems. For example, today, he has charged 100RMB in my student card, and after a little while, he asked me to repay his money. Further more, I told him I wanna buy a wrist watch and hope he can pay one quarter of the total money for me, however, he directly reply even without any hestitation, I have no money. at that time I was lost for words. my roommates started to discussed something around my boyfriend`s forthright answer. not mentioned to share a part fees for you and he also should completely buy it as a sort gift to you, one of my roomate said with a little kind irritation. As a matter of fact, he raised in one-parent family, and now, his postgraduate tuition was paid by his aunt. Therefore, I also hold a understandable attitude toward his daily consumption. but one thing I can hardly tolerate is that a couple months ago he even asked me for money telling me a lie that he was lack of some money to buy something.....So, at present, I was very confused, I entirely get one point clearly that real relationship should be balanced by money, but for the man, how should I trust him again. Except for the economic problem, there seemed no any problems between him and me. my friends, I also wanna get some available advices from u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 05:45:37 |Display all floors

Another very Chinese thread

I don´t see this kind of quarrels in American, Western and Latin cultures, sure, as in everything it should be some exceptions.

My first questions is. Why to pay? or why to pay back?

In some cultures (non Asians), couples, spouses share money, share things, share stories, share good moments to each other. That´s normal behavior in love relationships.

You or any person can pay to the creditors. You can pay for your groceries in a supermarket. If somebody have lent you money, sure, you should pay back.

Your case is very common in China, people demand things to measure the quality of a person and if it happen in a love relationship is worse, in my culture it sounds ridiculous but people are different depending the culture and the place they have been raised.

I understand young people with no job and being university student have a life full of struggles and the budget is short or depending from their parents to get some money for living, its hard.

First, you should know what is love?
Why you are into a relationship.?
What do you expect from your couple?
How do you value a person or to your couple?

Your couple can support you with some money, if he is able to do it and you should ask for money if you really need for a good reasonable cause. If your couple is not able to fill your needs and you argue with him for that reason, it means you or the demanding woman is not in love.

You remind me my first Chinese gf several years ago. Almost with 2 months of relationship, she asked me to help her to buy her a car, around 40 K rmb for the first payment and she will cover the rest of the value of the car. I replied her ¨do you need the car?  but you do not know how to drive, your office is near your home, how suddenly you want a car? ¨, she kept silence with a bad mood and I continued talking ¨if you or your sister or your parents have an emergency you can count with that money but for a car, sorry, i can´t help you¨ .  Her first response was ¨ you are not a generous man¨ and she broke up with me. Time after her sister told me, one of my ex gf´s colleagues bought a car by that time and another one did it months before.

Many women around the world are after a man who can be her money supporter or provider instead a love partner, sadly in China this phenomenon is common and more notorious

No advices from me, I´m sorry, its hard to change your culture. I hope someday you can find the love, the real one and that day you will live your life very happy.

This kind of cases makes me think nowadays there are not much traditional Chinese people and much less no humble Chinese people.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 05:59:57 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-9-7 13:45
Another very Chinese thread

I don´t see this kind of quarrels in American, Western and Latin cul ...

Why start a post out with a complete lie? Nobody is going to bother reading the rest.
Money is God in the west. That is what capitalism is all about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 06:08:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 05:59
Why start a post out with a complete lie? Nobody is going to bother reading the rest.
Money is God ...

You did

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 06:10:28 |Display all floors
Money is only a tool nothing more. He sounds as if he is an honest person you have to be pleased with that, that's worth more than all the money in the world.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 06:19:19 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-9-7 14:10
Well, you were the fist one to read it, why not others?

Money is God in China

I see the western propaganda club is attacking me and my wife again.
What are they trying to sell this time?
That in the west women are attracted to and marry men whether they can provide or not.
You decide who to believe.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 06:33:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 06:19
What are they trying to sell  ...

But I promoted your videos and i sent greetings to your wife, where is the problem????
Was you who said I´m talking lies, see how you attacked me? did I complain?

What are they trying to sell this time?

To tell the truth that you like to hide.

That in the west women are attracted to and marry men whether they can provide or not.

Yes, also in USA and Latin countries, that´s the truth

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.