Views: 2020|Replies: 9

Siblings Arrested For Incest/Sodomy In Church Parking Lot [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-1 21:44:09 |Display all floors
30 August 2014.

The news headline says “Brother and sister accused of incest in Effingham (USA).”

Savannah Morning News and CBS Atlanta report that a brother and sister were arrested the morning of August 26, 2014, for having sex with each other in a tractor trailer parked at a church in Effingham County, Georgia.

Sheriff’s Office spokesman David Ehsanipoor said deputies answered a call at about 4:30 a.m. about a prowler in the area of Hester Road and Ga. 30, Guyton, GA.

As deputies were checking the area, they saw a man and woman walking down the road.

The male said he was walking the female back to her house.

But deputies determined that the pair were siblings, and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer, which was parked at Countryside Baptist Church.

The pair admitted having sex three times after watching the movie, The Notebook.

Christopher Buckner, 20, of Guyton, and her brother, Timothy Savoy, 25, of Jackson, Ga., were arrested and charged with incest, aggravated sodomy, and prowling.

Buckner was released on $9,000 bond, while Savoy remained in the Effingham County jail on $13,400 bond.

Georgia law 16-6-2 defines “aggravated sodomy” as “A person commits the offense of sodomy when he or she performs or submits to any sexual act involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another. A person commits the offense of aggravated sodomy when he or she commits sodomy with force and against the will of the other person.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 21:56:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 13:16:38 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-1 22:56
What's the point of this post? Incest occurs everywhere.

pointed out an extremley smart cop
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-9-2 14:39:35 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-1 21:56
What's the point of this post? Incest occurs everywhere.

I expect it does, but not in such a romantic place as where this occurred

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 14:43:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-9-3 03:33:47 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-2 14:43
I guess its been a few years since you were round the back of the bike sheds ...

Yes and I blame the beer for many I have ridden in the past

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 04:27:10 |Display all floors
wait , the girls name was christopher?

I wonder though. Shouldn't sodomy be considered a mitigating factor in incest cases? After all it nullifies the main reason for why incest is considered so bad.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.