Author: robert237

USA more dangerous than China   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-1 12:42:33 |Display all floors
Can you lot please put a !@#$$ sock in it.

Enough of the non stop personal attacks on each other.  It really is pathetic kids as you just keep going at each other and achieve nothing except show just how petty minded and bigoted you are.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-1 12:51:11 |Display all floors
Normally I'd not buy in to a subject like this but since I'm already in the doghouse over the racism thread what the hell.....

No one knows the true extent of rape in any country.  That's an undeniable fact.  At best it's an educated guess based on information that may or may not be reliable in the first place.

Looking at the problem a bit deeper and you'll find that the definition of rape varies from country to country and even state to state (or province) inside a country.   What is rape in the USA is not considered rape in Pakistan for example or in China (possibly).

So it's impossible to compare figures unless there are reliable sources and they are derived using stated methodologies in how the figures were obtained.

The UN figures for a country like China are based not only on official figures but also on the figures obtained by other agencies working in the field, as well as their own (UN) field officers etc.  All of this is usually stated in the appendix about the dataset and how it was obtained. The figures are not 100% trustworthy but no figures are in this area due to local variences, legal definitions and methods used to compile the report(s) etc.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-1 13:40:29 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-31 20:21
This is not reflection on your wife. None at all.
It is a reflection of your behaviour - see my p ...

Saying I went on sex vacations to China and that's how I found my wife is not insulting my wife?
You can't tap dance your way out of this.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 13:41:44 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-31 20:20
Then post the screenshot of where I stated I had slept with your wife.

Either put up or shut up.

seneca, your butt buddy, said that. You did the sex vacation part. I have screenshots of both of them.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 13:43:12 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-1 12:42

Enough of the non stop personal attacks on each other.   ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 13:43:31 |Display all floors
is there any report shows the facts in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 13:45:35 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-8-31 20:42

Enough of the non stop personal attacks on each other.   ...

I'm attacking seneca and soapdodger by pointing out their insulting my wife.
WOW!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.