Author: robert237

USA more dangerous than China   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-2 01:51:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-9-1 10:23
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-31 23:35
OK my final final word.

You keep accusing me of calling your wife a hooker. I have never done tha ...
The screenshot shows what you wrote.
Are you now saying that in your world "working ladies" are not part of "sex vacations"?

""it doesn't suggest that ANY of the ladies you met while on vacations were working ladies.""

You seem very confused. Now you are trying to paint yourself as being misunderstood.
You write that I met my wife on a sex vacation and now you point out that you do not believe
that this is an insult. That prostitutes (working ladies as you call them) are not a part of sex vacations.
You'd better stop back peddling before you lose your balance and fall into another ban.

So I suppose it is alright if I say your father found "the right one" on one of his sex vacations and
the result was you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 01:59:17 |Display all floors
yeahright Post time: 2014-9-1 01:24
I am as much of an authority as you are.

If you want to look for poverty, crime and beggars -- th ...

You can find poverty and crime in every country. That's your argument?
The argument here is that the U.S. is more dangerous than China and it is.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 02:01:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-9-1 10:17
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-1 04:08
I agree and will not post again to certain members on this thread.

Having said that, the thread i ...
""When was the last you were able to touch your toes while standing? 1976?""

You claim you were an innocent victim of insults but you lead with the above statement?
Liar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 02:39:25 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-1 06:10
The Mods have stopped manning the thing. In fact it has been like this for at least 10 months if n ...

That's because your idea of "serious political stuff" is slander against the Chinese government.

Some people who read the lies of all the western propagandists in this forum might actually think it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 02:56:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-3 02:39
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-1 21:59
You can find poverty and crime in every country. That's your argument?
The argument here is that t ...

try to look up a list of Chinese criminal groups......use wiki as a starting point. .
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 03:17:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-3 02:40
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-1 22:39
That's because your idea of "serious political stuff" is slander against the Chinese government.

I don't understand why you like to think that I want to slander and insult the Chinese government. .
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 03:39:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.