Author: english-learner

Why do Chinese People Like Putin Better than Obama?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-4 21:21:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-4 17:21
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-4 15:31
life would be boring if it was good all the time

I love boring!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-4 21:30:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-4 21:21
I love boring!

I have a very low bordom threashold, always having many things on the go at the same time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 21:33:52 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-4 15:32
If you want to rig an election, look no further than HK and the Chief Exec election in 2017.

How does one know the election is rigged when it hasn't happened yet?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 21:38:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 01:55:30 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-4 21:38
Well, when you have already decided that the candidates can only come from the pro-Beijing camp .. ...

I cannot commend on that.... I don't know enough about the situation..... but I am sure Seneca will agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 01:59:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-4 21:56
So you count on the Russian military machinery to be capable of firing of its own and hitting th ...

Your description of the Russian army seems to fit the US forces, only they don't drink vodka they take drugs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 05:42:12 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-4 21:17
I know you are a reasonable chap. being reasonable has obligations such as facing reality.- here is ...

What were the odds on beating Vietnam and Korea? They also had flotsam and jetsom of other countries called the UN involved but still no cigars.

US military cemeteries must be close to full house. Do the American people have an endless desire to enrich industrial/military/pharmaceutical corporations? Only four countries of Nato are able to fulfill their military spending obligations. Are they mentally prepared for financial ruin on the whims of the Pentagon?     
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.