Author: english-learner

Why do Chinese People Like Putin Better than Obama?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-4 08:28:34 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-4 07:44
how so?

My wife always convinces me her way is best ( or so she thinks).

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-4 08:29:25 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-4 07:46
no you won't if you couch it in some flowery language. You live in China so you must know what I'm ...

But the Chinese ladies of today are much more enlightened than they used to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 09:01:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-3 19:54
???

well, in regard to the Ukraine, Obama and his team started the problem, so almost anything Putin does is reasonable.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 09:03:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-3 19:00
This is why a mosquito is the president in your homeland. Here on earth, Obama won 2 terms.

My homeland does not have a president, and will be unlikely to get a second term, unlike the USA, we are rarely fooled twice.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 09:18:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-4 08:06
Yes, Hernia, The, there "is no limit to lies" coming from Moscow.

Vladimir Putin will personal ...

Your mates Porky Yats and Nuddles are losing big time to the separatists..... Mr Putin doesn't have to do anything..... he's got it all sorted.

The IMF recently advised that an early election in Ukraine would be a mistake. Of course it will...... "you can fool some of the people....... etc" springs to mind. Porky and his mob will have to flee for their lives soon, or their Nazi friends will have them. They will not want to be saddled with all that debt and no means of paying it.

Your mob has been caught out lying too many times in the past..... the world is not buying your lies any more..... it is pay time.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-4 09:42:33 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-9-3 17:18
Your mates Porky Yats and Nuddles are losing big time to the separatists..... Mr Putin doesn't hav ...

""The IMF recently advised that an early election in Ukraine would be a mistake.""

They don't rig polls like they used to. How long does it take them these days?

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 09:55:52 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-9-4 07:41
you knew to cultivate some grey to burnish the introspective look.....look at KIyer.... ...

There will be many who are praying for Obama to learn from his moments of introspectionism that his actions are not those of a Peace Prize recipient.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.