Author: english-learner

Why do Chinese People Like Putin Better than Obama?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-29 11:58:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-29 12:04:40 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-28 19:58
Another post from the Fantasy Island resident. Why let history get in the way of a good fable, eh?

Is that your comeback after being caught in yet another attempt to discredit China?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-29 12:12:55 |Display all floors
Where do you get your figures from? After reading your post I did a straw poll of the people in my office and 100% said that Obama was better than Putin, maybe your figures are flawed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 12:29:34 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-29 12:12
Where do you get your figures from? After reading your post I did a straw poll of the people in my o ...

Your employees tell you what they think you want to hear.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-29 12:30:29 |Display all floors
It's because
vladimir putin sounds like a warm, chewy fig newton
and
barack obama sounds like I'll sock your momma

Just as profound as anything else on this thread.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-29 12:37:32 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-8-29 12:29
Your employees tell you what they think you want to hear.....

So if I ask them a simple question, who is best Putin or Obama how do they know how I want them to answer? I asked them individually so there was no collusion on their answers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 12:53:08 |Display all floors
There has been a convergence of interests between China and Russia. China is an economic super-power, but cannot as yet project the military force necessary to support that status. Russia on the other hand, has a modest economy, but can project great power and influence on former USSR allies all over the world.

China for example is engaged in major projects in Latin America jeopardising US interests. The countries involved in these projects, would have been hard pushed to displease the US in the past, but with Russia's growing military presence in LA they feel more secure.

Moreover, Russia's influence on former USSR allies has a calming effect on those with a bone to pick with China., and this despite all the efforts of the West to encourage conflict.

The presidents of China and Russia are playing a very complex and clever game, and I wish them every success.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.