Author: english-learner

Why do Chinese People Like Putin Better than Obama?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-30 20:02:06 |Display all floors
Putin guilty that he did not give gas and oil Ukraine without payments
Is Ukraine an independent state??? Who said it??? how bankrupt state can be independent??? hehehe
We have seen the establishment of democracy in Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq and Egypt by american and europe's army and in the result - corpses of civilians. Are you remember democracy in Syria???
Of course the fact is Putin captured  Crimea without war and corpses, and with absolute support of  population of Crimea - it is awful by the standards of Europe Where is 100 000 corpses in Crimea like a Syrian's scenario???
Putin is very popular in my Germany, because he is handsome man and real leader.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 21:07:40 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-8-30 15:48
Muammar Gaddafi had no real weapons, Putin has. That's why the United Serfdoms of America and Nato ...

I agree and you can luxuriate in the 1 nil result.

This is the problem with NATO. Countries have become too cosy. Rasmussen must hate his ineffectual job.

Throw some jets and tanks and infantry into Ukraine and let's Putin worry about it. It is times like this that I miss Ol G Bush!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 21:33:45 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-8-30 21:07

This is the problem with NATO. Countries have  ...

oh yeah! you missed the great war? not enough for you corpses of our soldiers in other countries?
let's fight for the right of free Ukraine supply prostitutes, crime and unemployment in the European Union!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 22:20:15 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-8-30 21:07

This is the problem with NATO. Countries have  ...

They have all been gutted from the inside out by greedy bankers. Their economies along with the US are all on shaky ground.

Obama is virtually the 3rd term of Bush but the United Serfdoms of America is bankrupt and  cannot afford to fight another drawn out war. Any further increase in debt and it will be 2:0 to the Russians.  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-30 22:55:54 |Display all floors
Because the Chinese want Putin to buy their fruit and vegetables

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 23:27:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-30 21:02
You need to read the news, buddy, and also this thread. We are not discussing Vladimir Putin's a ...

Really???? Are you really believe that Russia army fight againt ukrainian people????
So WHY UKRAINIAN REFUGEES RUN TO RUSSIA?  you can see ukrainian refugees in Europe? - No. Because all refugess run to Russia and only little part to Central Ukraine. So very strange. I had never see it. I m sure, that in the Second WW soviet people didn't run to Germany and chinese refugess didn't run to Japan!!! But ukraine refugess flee to Russia (to the agressor, in your mind). May be Europe's propaganda needs stop to lie about Ukraine and Russia. Germany and Austria have a lot of contacts and joint business with Russia, I lived in Russia and Ukraine and make business in these countries. Putin defended the interests of East Ukraine's people, which dislike West Ukrainian people. Now U.S. support West Ukraine and, if not Putin's intervention to Ukraine we would see a lot of corspes, Putin prevented humanitarian catastrophe in Ukraine.
And I absolutelly sure, that Putin is the best leader for Russian people at current moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 23:45:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.