Views: 1128|Replies: 11

Hanoi sends envoy to help mend China ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-26 07:58:54 |Display all floors
A high-ranking Vietnamese official is to visit China as a special envoy, in a move observers say is part of measures taken by Hanoi to repair its relationship with Beijing.

A series of anti-China riots flared in Vietnam in May following operations by a Chinese oil rig in waters near Zhongjian Island in the South China Sea.

The riots dealt a heavy blow to Vietnam's international image and its app ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 07:58:55 |Display all floors
Your newly acquired masters don't both about your economy and social welfare. They care only their own interests as to sell weapons to you for stirring up and create instabilities in the regions.

The greedy and snaky whale hunters desperately wanted to have more troubles in S China Sea so that they can steal Diaoyu Island more easily...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 08:34:42 |Display all floors
Let me think of the anti-Japan event the past year in china xian city

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 11:19:31 |Display all floors
Instead of seeking ways to help Hanoi battered economy, US is only interested to sell weapons to Hanoi.  US is unhappy if Asia is peaceful and prosperous.  A chaotic Asia is US's hope and vision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 11:25:41 |Display all floors
I say ignore them, instead, start a sanction and let them rot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 11:27:37 |Display all floors
Asia belongs to Asians as such we should cooperate and care each others!!!

Why invite wolves into the region to create troubles for selling their weapons. The snaky and greedy whale hunters/ thieves are the truly dogs and running dogs of Asians!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 11:48:54 |Display all floors
I was in Ho Chi Minh last week. I spoke to several Vietnamese whom I met if they have good impression of China. Their immediate reaction is :- "No Good. They Chinese killed many of our Vietnamese people in the North during the war with China. Many civillians were killed during that time and family was lost. Also the Chinese people never can be trusted as they have history of invading Vietnamese land for thousand of years."
It seems for many years of my travelling in Vietnam, most people talk exactly the same language about China. The hatred of Vietnamese people towards Chinese are hard to atone and amend.
The difference, as I notice, is the Chinese Government takes step to do many things for the people and the nation so that China will continue to grow stronger economically.
The Vietnamese, on the other hand, its government is only interested to do many things for their own personal benefits. They care no less for the people and therefore their economy stays in doldrum.
Now the Vietnamese wants to work with US to co-operate militarily. Despite the Chinese were behinds the Vietnamese driving the American out of teit land, they would rather work with their foes instead of placing their trust in China.
The envoy visiting China to realign or mend ties. Could we say that Vietnamese government my be requesting funds from Chinese government again to go on a spending spree so that they could buy US weapon to arm themselves again their biggest enemy - The Chinese ?
There were many times Viet amends ties with Chinese when they are short of funds. After they receive the funds, frankly, they would have forgotten who the Chinese are ? Indeed they assume and presume that the Chinese are obligated to help fund them as they have been a slave to Chinese for thousands of years. Thus this debts are non-repayable. The Chinese should know where to draw the line especially now they are ganging up with Japanese & US. Before I left Vietnam, I ask them about Japanese. Their comments were :- The Japanese are very good people. They help Vietnam economy and have better respect for Viet as compared to Chinese. Indeed, statistically, these thoughts are alarming.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.