Author: moonshooter

"Mongrel" Comment about China by an Austrilian politician   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-21 17:30:33 |Display all floors
Australia has had other idiot wannabe politicians like Clive Palmer. We've had Pauline Hanson's One Nation party that eventually imploded, I think the same will happen to Palmer's PUP's. Australia has a two party system and from time to time the voters get fed up with the two dominant party's to the extent that they will vote for any smaller party or independents. These party's and independents don't reveal their true colours until they are entrenched in the parliament and unfortunately in the case of the PUP senators they will be there for eight years unless there is a double dissolution of parliament. In the case of the PUP leader, Clive Palmer, he will face his constituents in two and a half years.   
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 18:30:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-21 18:07
Can you write ENGLISH, please?

"Only a ... ... like you would fail to understand who is the Pa ...

I wrote English, but I don't write S. African language.

Hmmm, when it comes to your calling in China, how much money have you grabbed from the gullibe parents of your pupils here? Without China, you are a beggar staying in the slum of S. Africa.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 18:33:56 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-8-21 18:16
He is not as bad as you yellow fellow.

Yes, Anglos denigrate us Chinese and other Asian yellow perils.

Do you think he is going to vote for a White Australia regulations against other races there?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 18:36:21 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-8-21 18:33
Your english is pretty bad.

Well, I write English, instead of english as you did. It goes without saying whose English is better.

Besides that, you fail to speak and write Chinese, therefore I outsmart you, Canuck fruit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 22:16:13 |Display all floors
Clive Palmer who? Pffft
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 00:05:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 08:01:12 |Display all floors
yipman2.1 Post time: 2014-8-21 22:06
This is the world section, the thread's about a loud-mouthed white dude from Oz.

Why do you think ...

I think because I am ( to borrow a famous phrase ). I'll leave it to you to do the non-thinking bits.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.