Views: 6620|Replies: 46

Chinese female undergraduate lost because of jumping in the unlicensed cab   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-18 15:40:15 |Display all floors
It is a sad news, that such a young girl is lost in Chong qing China, Who was just jumping into the unlicensed cab. Actually the truth is that she is a undergraduate in Chong qing university of post and telecommunications. And she is 20 year old , young and I can see not bad-looking. That miserable day ,the girl was going home and one friend of his mother went to pick up her. But she jumped into a wrong car. When her mother's friend call her mother, her mother was shocked ,and got a call from the girl ,and she was ok at first just jump into a wrong car. But after that , she was lost .and now it is 9 days.
7427ea210c54155b827d01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 15:42:39 |Display all floors
The werid thing is she didn't want to  call for a cab,she just wanted to take her mother's friend's car. How could she will jump into a wrong car. That is so scary.
7427ea210c54155b827d02.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 15:45:27 |Display all floors
It is horrid when to image what kind of things she will face.
7427ea210c54155b827d04.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-18 15:54:32 |Display all floors
I feel so sad for her parents and her.  Her fate could be far worse than death.

However, your comment about her being good looking is irrelevant, she is a human being and regardless of looks or past nobody deserves to be kidnapped and then meet some form of horrible end, be it torture and murder, being sold as a slave or kept as a prisoner for someone's twisted sexual fantasy.  

I hope the kidnapper is found and so is the girl, alive and unharmed. If not then the kidnapper should be dealt with harshly by the courts.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 15:57:07 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-8-18 15:54
I feel so sad for her parents and her.  Her fate could be far worse than death.

However, your comme ...

I thought her appearance also was a factor when the crimial chose her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 16:23:19 |Display all floors
Hope they can catch the person who took her. It is common in china to take rides with complete strangers and be fine. Let's catch this bastard and pray she is ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 16:36:38 |Display all floors
I can only hope she is found safe and sound sometime soon.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.