Author: nihao567

Goodbye to the regulars here at China Daily Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-8-17 03:14:23 |Display all floors
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RECAP THIS THREAD...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 04:49:23 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-8-11 09:19
Ahhh you forgot the magic formula.

Just agree that everything is wonderful in China and you can s ...
...ay what you like.

Failing that. just make silly little posts about nothing and you will also be fine...

Hm... I tend to find that the sandbox has more than a few 'Gentlemen's Agreements', yet we do want we must as 'old China hands'

China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-17 13:35:39 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-8-17 03:14
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RECAP THIS THREAD...

How long Yer got?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 15:03:38 |Display all floors
That's what the ladies ask.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-8-17 23:32:11 |Display all floors
they also like girth
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 11:06:31 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-15 19:43
I replied because I disgagree.
You said human are born with love,so you must be thinking you are l ...

It is perfectly within your rights to reply. However, when you start slandering others, calling them names (which, BTW, is VERY un-ladylike), and resorting to personal attacks in your replies, it leads me to suspect that there are other reasons behind such vehement anger.

"Love and hate,they both has a reason, none comes out of nowhere."

I must disagree. Love is a natural emotion. One must learn to hate. You state that I must think that I was born with love, too. Yes, actually, I was. So were you. So was everyone. It is our environment which seeds hatred.

A gentleman watches his words. True, but even a gentleman, at some time or another, gets tired of listening to the same old rhetoric. "Judging by the words I chose" ... Pray tell me ... which words did I choose? Which tone was I using? I used no words of hatred, no words of disparagement, and my tone was never that of anger.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 11:21:53 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-15 19:48
"of course, your goal is to make me angry"

"of course, your goal is to make me angry"

Now, you know, as well as I, and every other poster here, that that is not what I said.

What I said was, "If my words are that inconsequential to you, why bother to post a reply ... unless, of course, your goal is to make me angry, therefore reducing me in your mind, to the same level that you have placed others here. I can assure you that will not happen."

This is what is known as "musing", or "Thinking out loud". Taking other posters' words out of context, and re-posting them in order to put your own twist on what they meant is not going to win you any friends. There are also legal ramifications for people who do this in their everyday lives and/or work environments (IF you are the type of person who condones this behaviour, which I hope you are not).

I might also suggest to you that you study meaning and innuendo as it pertains to the English language. Interpreting other peoples' conversations and replies at face value seems to be getting you into a bit of trouble here.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.