Author: DSseeing

10 top misconceptions about China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-10 14:32:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 14:32:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-10 14:54:17 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-8-10 14:18
This is a lie , no chinese factory have intention of producing quality goods, if some companies ar ...

Many Chinese factories do produce quality goods and my company in turn supplies such goods world wide, yes theree are cheap and nasty manufacturers in China but there are great ones as well.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-10 14:55:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-10 12:46
Where did you read this?
It is generally accepted that there are no more than 2-3% Christians in C ...

OK Robert, if you know better please show us the source of your figures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 16:22:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dnvrbrnc97 at 2014-8-10 02:25
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-9 22:49
""I'm a Conservative US White Christian Male; I have no hate for China, the Chinese People, or eve ...

I don't know if it's actually funny but maybe a bit ironic, and for sure a rare occurrence. I find so many people unable to open up and look at things objectively. As long as I am in the US, I vote; read, write, speak whatever I want, I use every means of communication and social media as I please. I enjoy my freedoms. But there is a cost to some of this and that is I do have to listen to close minded people especially from the left of center. I don't like to listen to close minded individuals from the right either. You listen to any government, any news organization, any special interest group and they all have their ideas, ideals, and special interest. So you must read and listen with an open but critical ear. I do truly admire the Chinese People. I am looking forward to my first visit to China this fall. And yes, I think being a White, American, Male will make me stand out a bit. LOL but when I am in China I must and will respect their laws and people. I will attempt to learn as much about the culture and customs so as to be more understanding and respectful of those too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 16:57:14 |Display all floors
dnvrbrnc97 Post time: 2014-8-10 16:22
I don't know if it's actually funny but maybe a bit ironic, and for sure a rare occurrence. I find  ...

MUTUAL RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING LEADS TO MUTUAL PEACE AND PROSPERITY

The younger generation of Americans are open-minded about China, no not blind to its faults or its achievements, but both tolerant and admiring.  After all, you can't be a failed state if you can feed 1.3 billion people and still produce enough to become the number one exporter to the world.  And what  is wrong with a system that can do that without having to invade other countries, if defending its sovereign territories are not deemed invasions as the now totally discredited Western mainstream media claims it is doing every time it sends a soldier or sailor to patrol its borders.  

And Americans know, they are welcome in China. Very much so, to their surprise.  Yes, if you hold up your Bible or crucifix in front of the Chinese people, they will not mob or arrest you.  They would be just as surprised as the American public would be if that happened in a US subway or bus.  Their first thought is, "What's the matter with this fellow?"

Indeed, what???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 16:58:54 |Display all floors
the only way to understand and appreciate china is to live in china and mix with the locals....words are just so confusing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.