Author: DSseeing

10 top misconceptions about China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-10 12:35:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dnvrbrnc97 at 2014-8-9 22:36

I'm a Conservative US White Christian Male; I have no hate for China, the Chinese People, or even Chinese Communist. I very much admire the Chinese people, the history, the culture, and their strong familiar bond. I do not look at China with closed or veiled eyes, I know there are problems and issues that could be much improved, but frankly there are many of the same and different problems in the USA too. ... This article was actually quite good and may help some Americans or others have a better understanding of all things "China".

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-10 12:46:59 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-9 18:40
"However, Xianwen Ye, head of the Communist Party’s State Administration of Religious Affairs, re ...

Where did you read this?
It is generally accepted that there are no more than 2-3% Christians in China.
Are you conjuring up quotes again?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-10 12:49:40 |Display all floors
dnvrbrnc97 Post time: 2014-8-9 20:35
I'm a Conservative US White Christian Male; I have no hate for China, the Chinese People, or even Ch ...

""I'm a Conservative US White Christian Male; I have no hate for China, the Chinese People, or even Chinese Communist.
I very much admire the Chinese people""

So funny on so many levels

12 whole credits huh?
What are the odds of any of this?

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 14:18:13 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-8-9 11:01
9. The Chinese Produce Inferior Goods.
As long as there is a market for cheap goods, there will be c ...

This is a lie , no chinese factory have intention of producing quality goods, if some companies are able to achieve required quality level means , it is only by strict policy and every second monitoring by companies individuals .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 14:22:56 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-8-9 11:00
5. American-style Individualism is Growing in China.
While there are increased numbers of people, mo ...

Are you sure about the comment , Chinese are skilled at working in groups ? May be the group contains only chinese .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 14:26:19 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-8-9 11:01
6. China Will be the Lone World Superpower.
In terms of economic power, this may be true. However, t ...

Those who have COMMON SENSE will become super power , And US of A has plenty of it , and it is enough for the world to live in peace .No need for another one , with an illusion of having common sense .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 14:32:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.