Views: 14797|Replies: 24

Will you accept genetically modified food?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-28 16:17:12 |Display all floors
More and more genetically modified food are put on shelves nowadays to help alleviate food shortage that the world is facing, but the way these foods are produced are a matter of concern for everyone. It is generally thought that their prolonged use may affect the genetics of human beings. Are genetically modified safe to eat? What's the situation of genetically modified food in your country? I'd like to hear your views on this subject.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-28 16:27:28 |Display all floors
If they are safe, it is a good option

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 10:37:51 |Display all floors
No body know the exact genetic effect on our later generation , i won't choose GMO food. Especially after i watched the documentary film of Cuiyongyuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 11:11:37 |Display all floors
we are at stage when people are getting genetically modified. Genetic mutation , adaptation is very normal these days and its just we can not see it with our own eyes.
Genetically modified food is Nothing...bring it on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 11:22:02 |Display all floors
I object the idea of GMO. Who knows what they would do to our genes and expecially our immune systems! The medical and chemical researches have proved that hundreds of contemporary diseases including AIDS, heart attack, etc.  appeared to become the major death of modern society, not only because their fatal effects, but also because the artificial supplement and modern medicine have largelly weakened our immune system!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 11:41:35 |Display all floors
i think that if  they are safe.maybe a good option.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 11:53:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.