Author: sunnylin01

What do you like the most about China?     [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-3 09:14:33 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-7-31 16:18
My hometown Ordos is famous for 21 degrees summer.

Inner Mongolia .... cold in winter though!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-3 14:50:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-29 11:48
I love China because it is the nation that is leading the world out of the past and into the future. ...

I wish more of my fellow Chinese folks could share your optimism. Not that I don't believe in a brighter future, but that I am NOT sure China is interested in leading the world. However, the rise of China as a threat has been dominating the Western mind for some time. If only more heads, East and West, could be put together to negotiate a more forseeable future in between capitalism, which obviously has occupied more and individual Chinese minds, and communism, whose popularity has been drastically receding even more CCP members.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-3 15:08:58 |Display all floors
I like the idea that China is doing better and trying to do even better, not just in terms of GDP of course. As the rise of China is repeatedly mentioned here, may I add a personal response as a Chinese that I don't see us want a war or hatred, not leadership of the world. The very task of developing China and improving the living standard for of ALL people rather than a few is already too overwhelming, not to mention disturbances outside our doorway sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 13:52:16 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-7-29 16:16
I like everything about living in china..
except the extreme hot summers....

I live in ChongQing and here is so hot in summer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 14:37:06 |Display all floors
culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 14:49:16 |Display all floors
lindalje Post time: 2014-8-3 16:50
I wish more of my fellow Chinese folks could share your optimism. Not that I don't believe in a br ...

The west mainly worries about China because of propaganda, elite capitalists worry about their mone if the people decide to distribute wealth more evenly, etc etc etc.They worry about china being successful, and the USA worries about competition on all fronts.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 15:07:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-4 00:21
Latest news; It really only is 3600, and that is dwarved by Europes 10'000 years.

Written history maybe, but even that is thought to be older.
I notice you went back to 10,000 years in europe (way before written history), and as we don't know what specific races were there, it's bit of a reach to assume anything about them in that regard, jees mate, people have been around for about a million years in China if you wanna count "Homo Erectus" (believe to be a direct ancestor of homo sapiens sapiens), and its reasonable to "assume" that many of those stayed right there.
Seems to me you got a few facts mixed up, though I am willing to be proved wrong.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.