Author: sunnylin01

What do you like the most about China?     [Copy link] 中文

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-2 08:56:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-29 18:24
To say "I love China" is nothing less than making a statement of support for a corrupt and cynical ...

Asking Chinese which country they could love besides their own is not fair. For the most part, they have not been anywhere else but China. They can only lust after things they see in the movies and we all know real life is not like that.
Love is not just a romantic concept. It is a deep affection for a person, place or thing. Thus I contend many Chinese love their country. Love is not as far from the Chinese as you say, my friend. The Chinese have their own definition of love that doesn't involve flowers, candy, knights in shining armor... at least not totally.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-2 09:13:23 |Display all floors
I can't tell you exactly why I love China. There is a feel to being here, a 'click' that proves I fit, when I've never fit anywhere else.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 12:37:42 |Display all floors
kind chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 13:50:28 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-8-2 08:56
Asking Chinese which country they could love besides their own is not fair. For the most part, the ...

Love in China is more than wine, dine, flower, kiss and go to bed.....Indeed, it's different from the West culture. I often see reciprocal and unconditional-love amount them when I visited the institutions (health care center) in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 17:33:52 |Display all floors
The food in china is a real adventure.all the little restaurants every where make exploring a blast.I especially enjoyed all the street food something we don't really do in the states outside of the occasional food truck or hot dog stand.The people were also amazing,friendly,weird but in a nice way.I always felt safe even at night I think its because you are never really alone in Chinese cities.China was my first time out side of the United States and I was really nervous.But the people are so friendly and helpful I definitely will be coming back as soon as time and finances allow.Hopefully by then I will speak a bit more Chinese.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 20:28:31 |Display all floors
i never think about what i most like about china, i have never been abroad.i know it is where i get my life,it is where i know what is wrong and what is right,it is where i have spent all my time fighting for my future,yes,not only for me,i come from a small village,my parents even do not know how to use computer,so i hope they can enjoy adequant material life after i graduate from school.yes,i do not know why i like my motherland because for me this was,is and will never be a question.i ever think the love towards my motherland need reasons.sorry,i am newer,maybe some mistakes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-3 01:36:53 |Display all floors
Yikes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.