Author: sunnylin01

What do you like the most about China?     [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-12-25 19:27:21 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2014-12-22 19:21
Your verbal diarrhoea just made me puke.

Good.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-26 15:31:32 |Display all floors
Before I got there, it was how fast the economy was growing.
Once there, It was the warmth and friendliness of the people.
I spent 2 weeks in Jinan, and in that time only saw 4 other foreigners, so it was fun being one of the rare ones. Chinese would go out of their way to take a pic or talk with me. I could see they were genuine, which spoke of a good quality. I was impressed to see their bicycles and motor scooters ( unlike the U.S. ) hardly ever had a lock on them which said a lot of their society.
I really felt appreciated and that made a defiite difference.
Next time I visit though, will be in the south, where its warmer, but I plan on coming back to Jinan to see friends I made there.
I was impressed with China before I went, and even more when leaving. So many fond memories.
I feel I have found a 2nd home now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-28 18:16:28 |Display all floors
The milk of human kindness among Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-12-29 08:27:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-28 06:09
Did yu know that "a puke a week makes the fat sleek"? The sleek also remain young at heart and min ...

Your usual hate speech. People who pretend to be something they're not are pathological liars
and that is exactly what you are.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 12:15:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 13:04:12 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-7-28 16:35
Food, food and food

You obviously never heard of food scandals in China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 13:09:34 |Display all floors
I think China is great, but it can be better! If only people behave in a responsible manner in public, don't smoke, don't litter, don't urinate or defecate on walkways, don't park their cars on pedestrian walkways, etc!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.