Author: sunnylin01

What do you like the most about China?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-12 05:36:33 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-8-2 08:56
Asking Chinese which country they could love besides their own is not fair. For the most part, the ...

Ask any Chinese which country they would like to go, they will chose US first , then Europe.

Look at yourself, a Chinese using a foreign woman pic.

Everybody in China would like to go abroad for their own reasons.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 05:40:49 |Display all floors
Jayjayshekh Post time: 2014-8-4 17:16
I like everything about china, my wife was Chinese unfortunately she passed away in car accident rig ...

Sad  story, sorry for your family and you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 05:44:24 |Display all floors
xiaolin_yuan Post time: 2014-8-4 22:21
In fact chinese people is more traditional compared to foreigners,we love everything around us,we do ...

Most of your post are full of comparisons China to the West.

Can you describe how traditional are Chinese people?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 06:05:07 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-7 23:33
Some of the Chinese foods are really good and good price, bullet train service is amazing and delive ...

Agree.

Also, some Chinese are really extraordinary good. Very happy to have their friendsihp.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 23:57:09 |Display all floors
What I love about China is you feel safe walking a bout at night . Unlike the UK as so many people seem to only go out to drink as much alcohol as possible in as short a time as possible . This then leads fights and attacks on passers by . This has been brought about by the lack of proper sentencing by the justice system and direction by the governments of all parties .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-19 12:38:29 |Display all floors
As a chinese, I also love china, for its natural tourist sites, good food, and kindly people, especilly in rural area.
Whenever I have time, I like to go areas with natural scenery with my family, my husband, mu son and my mum.
My mun is 60 years old, most of her time, she lives in a small country in Shanxi. She seldom travel out of Shanxi in her life time, now she is taking care my son in my apartment in Shanghai. In order to thank her and let her have wonderful time, we always hang out together, climb mountains, go different tourist sits in Shanghai, and cities around Shanghai.  Now my son is 2 years old, it is getting more easier to travel with him. We plan to have holidays more frequently next year in 2015. Great ways for us.
We will go Beijing Xiamen, .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-19 12:42:08 |Display all floors
Some one said you can buy fake and cheap things in china, for everything, you can get with different quality and different price, but the quality is related on how much you pay for it. If you pay more, the quality is usually better than the one you pay less.
For this issue, check the Tao bao, nearly every foreigners knows it. If you are well-off, get good quality, if you are not, get not good quality staff, but still OK to use. It is very convenience.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.