Author: sunnylin01

What do you like the most about China?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-4 15:14:37 |Display all floors
I love going to China, in fact I am getting a plane there tomorrow morning, 4th visit, will be there about a month again, visiting new places and seeing friends, some for the first time. Always have been treated well by friends and strangers. do not stay in expensive hotels by choice, though at times friends have insisted on putting me there, stayed with friends families and got invited to do so again. What do i Love most? My friends, the kindness of strangers, the sights and sounds. Sure, not everything is rosy, but thats the same for everywhere.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-4 16:08:58 |Display all floors
qtli736598 Post time: 2014-8-4 13:52
I live in ChongQing and here is so hot in summer

this year not so hot in chongqing
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 17:16:09 |Display all floors
I like everything about china, my wife was Chinese unfortunately she passed away in car accident right after we had our second child he was only one month old baby boy and the older child was 7 years old and he was with mother at the time of accident fortunately he survived but stayed in hospital for two months and lost his eye my heart goes for my little angels and I do every thing in my power to keep them happy as I know my wife is happy in havens just knowing father is doing his job , sorry as I was giving my introduction I will come to topic and just want to say not every body is moving here for growing economy my purely purpose was I got married  here  so I stick to family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 17:28:22 |Display all floors
I love my hometown because of its colourful culture and various nations.Most importantly, I love our hand writing which is the most difficult language in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-4 22:21:42 |Display all floors
In fact chinese people is more traditional compared to foreigners,we love everything around us,we don't want to our surronundings chnaged frequently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 06:24:12 |Display all floors
Most genuine people's interest in China is nothing to do with it's increasing influence in the worlds financial affairs but in the aesthetic soul of the average Chinese man or woman in comparison to the self- centered individualistic personality of the average westerner.
As an example compare the majority of Hollywood films to those from China.How many from the US really touch the heart....I am still waiting!!
From Steve in London.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 08:44:10 |Display all floors
Because all my grandparents are from there. But my grandma in particular was proud to be Chinese even when China was at its low point, and I loved her very much, because to me she was the epitome of kindness, and so I love China, too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.