Views: 10774|Replies: 33

Does educational backgrounds matter in marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-28 15:02:54 |Display all floors
In China, men seldom date or marry any women who have higher educational backgrounds. That's probably why many intelligent and successful women are left over. So I'm curious to know for guys would you marry someone with much more education than
you? For girls: would you marry a guy who has less education then you? For instance, if you completed University and he only has a high school diploma.
For me, I'd marry a man as long as he loves me, and we can support a family together. As long as he doesn't throw either of those responsibilities away, I would marry him. Education has nothing to do with it, as long as he can do those things for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 10:39:22 |Display all floors
education is not importan, if you don't mind IQsomething , and education doesn't equal to one's EQ. Even some guys read a lot of books, but they still don't know how to get along with people, let alone to care his or her loved

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 11:23:58 |Display all floors
It is not education that we are fussing about. It is people's sofistication and vision that matter the most!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-29 13:06:51 |Display all floors
No.. You love someone for who they are, what they are, and the shortcoming. An education does not make you a better person.  No matter the level of education one may have, someone somewhere will always know something that you don't and they may teach you many things you never knew. The high level of corruption in China should tell you that.  Learn something new every day, no matter it's importance. Usually in the UK this topic is not on the agenda, it's more about, trust, understand, communication and compatability. Never let the heart rule the head, and never let the head rule the heart, it's only when they both speak to you, will you find you destiny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 18:08:11 |Display all floors
These things are about control, ego and shortcomings.......Does educational background matter in marriage? Yes, for me it does. One can be publicly humiliated you know if one's partner is an illiterate.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 18:09:37 |Display all floors
hxl001 Post time: 2014-7-29 06:39
education is not importan, if you don't mind IQsomething , and education doesn't equal to one's EQ.  ...

Really? what has getting along with people got to do with education? Getting along with people is not an asset that can be banked.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 18:09:53 |Display all floors
Gabrielleleilei Post time: 2014-7-29 07:23
It is not education that we are fussing about. It is people's sofistication and vision that matter t ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.