Views: 3083|Replies: 2

Britney is cute, are you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-4 09:58:13 |Display all floors
Will Britney have her exposiver perfermance in China.

Will you reacat as cute as her,so sexy on the stage.

May I ASK a serious quetion, do  18 yrs old the Number mean a bots to do.

What will you dot to celebrate your 18 th birthday.

At the age of 18, you could be very dangerous for freedom while you are online and disobey some rules regarding to Chinese limits.

Who can tell me the change of Britney from a School girl to a WORLD pop star,who i loved ,then love her again after confirming no regret to forgive her hangups

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 10:30:55 |Display all floors

Sun of yellow could fancy a date>with nice japenese girl at japan.com>online

cookie2002
female, 22, Single
Tianjin, China
Looking for
male or female , 18 - 35  

SunnyDay
male, 35, Always looking
Germany
Looking for
female , 25 - 40  

ofra0428
female, 37, Married
Fujisawa, Japan
Looking for
male , 18 - 49  

mickeyjunko
female, 35, Single
Calgary, Canada
Looking for
male , 30 - 45  

acduckt1997
female, 25,
Seattle, United States
Looking for
male or female , 25 - 35  

squash007
male, 23, Single
Green Bay, United States
Looking for
female , 18 - 40  

yukahirata
female, 21, Single
Yokohama, Japan
Looking for
male or female , 18 - 28  

kaoria
female, 25, Single
Kobe, Japan
Looking for
male , 18 - 30  

eri544
female, 24, Single
Xiamen, China
Looking for
female , 18 - 40  

Hamilton
male, 38, Married, but looking to swing
TOKYO, Japan
Looking for
female , 20 - 49

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 12:18:59 |Display all floors

How much of the drama in "Survivor" and "Apprentice" is created in the edit bay?

We create situations. This is clearly contrived situations creating genuine emotions. Because were I to wait for 16 people to happen to be shipwrecked, I'd be waiting a long time to do a show. What is very real is this feeling of exclusion from the group. It's so real. We've all thought about this stuff since we were children. It's dealing with those raw, connected emotional hooks that Joseph Campbell talks about in his books, be it the journey of a hero, unwitting or otherwise, or the sense of death and rebirth in "Survivor." (After) someone is voted off each week, typically the lighting comes back to orange-y from blue, and (host) Jeff (Probst) will say, "We'll see you tomorrow." The tribe is living on. It's death and rebirth. That's totally what I'm operating off of, those belief systems. ... Not to put anybody down, but some shows are simply done for the shock value. "Littlest Groom" is not something you're going to watch again. I've tried to build franchises that would become kind of a living thing.

it is bad thing if i have to copy that mean i m really a mad Y man.

Who dare to lose face by display some naked photo here as A challeage to  "Feer Factor"..  will you some raw meat to brave you venture of living in a wild place

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.