Author: Unitedeast

Is "West" a Euphemism for "Jewish"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-4 19:42:21 |Display all floors
Creator-Church Post time: 2014-12-4 12:57
Hideos thread; please ask CD to delete.  no more transvestite please.

No need..... just ignore it.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-31 20:42:02 |Display all floors
Skeletor Post time: 2014-12-31 14:26
Is there any truth to it?

Western governments are very close to Israel but not so the people.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-10 00:54:04 |Display all floors
I believe very strongly that the Jewish population is at least 100 million if we also include people who are friendly and appreciate Jewish values.

I don’t think Jewish people will experience prosecution under Hinduism and Confucianism, unlike Christianity and Islam that forced people directly into conversion. These are some of my thoughts.

Ononamo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 21:17:52 |Display all floors
Atrocities Blind-Spot
- more daft propaganda

When I heard the news that four Jews had been murdered last week on European soil by an Islamist gun-toting terrorist, my blood ran cold; my hands started sweating. Dazed, I found myself in the work toilets shedding a silent tear. And then I realised why I needed to be alone: I felt scared.
- Somewhere between the Holocaust and 2015 it became OK to blame Jews again

Already, Jews in the thieved state of Amerika have had their wrists slapped for mentioning an "Izrael First" policy. Yet, here we have the zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense openly spouting schmaltz for Jews who have been killed in what may be yet another false flag. No tears for Palestinians who are told "they deserve to die" by jewess, Joan Rivers and, unlike the recent demand for muslims to show their loyalty to bri****ness, no condemnation of Rivers from jewish voices either. But self-confessed zionist and former bankster, David Goldman, admits Jews will be blamed because they're the financiers and the thieved states of Poodleville and Amerika are bankrupt, insolvent and desperate enough to post TSA gropers to block all the exits, impose civil asset forfeiture muggings and zero interest rates and a Greater Depression for the most ridiculous farce in all of history.

With the likes of war criminal, Billary "We came, we saw, he died" Clinton, braying about the murdering of Gaddafi rather than shedding any tears, crocodile or otherwise, she also pointed out that they were losing the propaganda war, which is why unelected war criminal and despot, Camoron, sends goons with angle-grinders to the basement of the Guardian to smash up hard drives (despite being just copies),  illegally detains the partner of Glenn Greenwald at the airport and now demands that people should not be allowed to encrypt their own data.

So here's the DTN suggesting either that the "chosen people" should rule over gentiles and/or that gentiles need to be oppressed and/or that they need to control the propaganda: There may be only 260,000 of us in the UK but if we don’t lead, how can the rest of society follow?

Did she mean to "say" that out loud? War criminal, Obama, has said the same thing in his SOTU, sayhing that the thieved state of Amerika and not China should "write the rules" of trade in Asia!!!! Are they so arrogant that they don't even try to hide it or is she appeasing her masters? Are we gentiles too stupid to understand their flagrantly obvious double-speak? So rather than the fearfulness she claims, she is, instead, announcing that Jews need to increase their oppression of gentiles. And isn't this another reason for anti-jew sentiment as well as the ethnic cleansing of palestinian semites? Perhaps the below-average showing of the illegitimate state of New Izrael in the 2012 PISA test scores is why they do a re-run of Ed Begley Jnr.'s invisible man spoof.

Clearly the anti-Jew sentiment is being deliberately hyped. A YouGov poll claims anti-Jew sentiment includes:
Jews chase money more than other British people,
Jews talk about the Holocaust too much in order to get sympathy, and
Jews’ loyalty to Israel makes them less loyal to Britain than other British people.

You could just as easily claim that Jews are more likely to wear skullcaps! All the above are merely impressions not anti-Jew as such!!!!!!!!!!! If many thought that Jews were more likely to give to charity, would that be anti-Jew?
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 10:34:54 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-1 15:01
The loonies are out in force again

True.  The most ridiculous nonsense from the East as pathetic attempts to feel superior to the mighty West.  So sad.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-18 00:12:02 |Display all floors
meimei2 Post time: 2015-2-17 10:34
True.  The most ridiculous nonsense from the East as pathetic attempts to feel superior to the mig ...

Hmm,one more?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 09:32:18 |Display all floors
PRO INDEPENDENT EUROPEAN GROUP SAys :

For one thing, the Jews will hide behind Europeans and Americans for any misdeeds they do.

If you want a preview, look at how the Arabs and Turks (peruse Erdogan’s recent comments about Christians) view recent foreign policy in the Middle East. While neither the Iraq War, the Libya war, the Arab Spring, nor the Israel occupation of Palestine benefit Whites in ANY way–let alone Christians, for whom this foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster–the Muslims see Christian motives behind it. Even as Christians and whites allow Muslims to thrive and propagate in our own countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.