Views: 4215|Replies: 23

Has China Already Lost to the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-25 13:44:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Tobacohol at 2014-7-25 15:17

My personal view is that China has already lost to the West: the perfect traps have been laid.  Externally, the West has alienated every nation from China and is arming the nations surrounding them with advanced weapons and possibly nukes and bio/chem weapons.  India has nukes, Japan probably does, and who knows what the West will allow Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong to have.

West is already dismantling the only ally of China: Russia: Russia will soon crumble and Putin will be replaced by a Western puppet government, like Ukraine, and then point all their nukes at China.

And internally, West has already planted many seeds of Western Liberal Democracy in China that has already taken down the Caucasians: feminism, multiculturalism, third-world immigration, anti-racism, philo-homosexuality, anti-eugenics, anti-intellectualism, etc.

Finally, the West has already placed some economic restrictions on China, but they are reserving their big guns for the near future where they will impose crushing economic sanctions on China.

China has already lost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 14:09:57 |Display all floors
I think all the countries being armed will be smart enough to turn on the USA, take down the bully once and for all!!!
just think of the mass of army China and India would have if they became allies.
Dont forget the Americans went to Vietnam with their almighty and superior weapons. What happened?? The yanks got hacked up by a bunch of machette weilding jungle folk. The biggest debt holder doesn't deserve the rank of big brother super power or anything close to that!! If China decides to sell off the gold USA gave to them on loan there would be no way possible the Yanks would ever get out of debt the whole country would be bankrupt. Time for a change people
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 14:17:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Tobacohol at 2014-7-25 14:17
Cdogg Post time: 2014-7-25 14:09
I think all the countries being armed will be smart enough to turn on the USA, take down the bully o ...
I think all the countries being armed will be smart enough

That's the problem: they are NOT smart enough in terms of IQ, conscientiousness, and creativity to see that they are being used, just like the citizens of the Ukraine did not have the genetic ability to see what was actually going on.   And the elites who rule the West are the smartest people in human history.

I love the people of China and don't want them to get hurt, so I believe they should preemptively surrender to the West in order to prevent the suffering and death of dozens of millions of Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 14:19:12 |Display all floors
Japan has surrendered to the West in exchange for being left alone in peace, so China should do the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 14:19:59 |Display all floors
Thanks for the wake down call.  But you do not understand China or the Chinese character, pre-eminent among which is that of Ah-Q.  Ah-Q never gets demoralized, not matter how depressing the news and how demeaning the remarks.  Ah-Q always wins in his estimate of the balance of the "spiritual war".  So, Western triumphalism fails against Ah-Qism.  

We shall overcome.

No matter how great the success the West may have, it is always limited in space and time.  No matter how powerful its weapons, there are always places beyond their reach.  And no matter how lasting the victory may be, it never can outlast time.

China is like the ocean, the sky, and the land.  It is a part and a force of nature.  Nature does not fight back, but it always wins.

The mightiest rock is smoothed by the slow flowing stream.

Once the corrupt officials inside China are rooted out, China has won.  Without them, China is undefeatable, no matter what the strategy of her enemies may be.  A hundred battles, a thousand battles, a million battles, really do not matter.  A first strike against China, which is the real battle plan, means nothing.  Her strength is hidden behind her silken robes.  His might is masked by his humble demeanor.  The meek shall after all inherit the earth, the Creator has decreed.  

Attack a Hobbit long enough, and you get a Wobbit.

Have you ever seen or heard of a Wobbit?

China is Midde Earth, and its people are the Hobbits, so much Tolkien could never say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 14:25:09 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-7-25 14:19
Thanks for the wake down call.  But you do not understand China or the Chinese character, pre-eminen ...

Japan used to think the same way, and well, you know the rest.  

China has already lost, and I don't want them to suffer: surrender is the only option left.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 15:25:34 |Display all floors
Tobacohol Post time: 2014-7-25 14:25
Japan used to think the same way, and well, you know the rest.  

China has already lost, and I do ...

Rather, you would be more accurate in saying China has not yet begun to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.