Post time 2014-7-26 06:43:20 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-7-26 04:29
njoy your little walk & i'm outta here to start my weekend with a cold one

Have one for me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-26 09:39:08 |Display all floors
The Russian Presidents daughter is living in Holland with her Dutch boyfriend

they're married...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-26 09:41:47 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2014-7-26 09:39
they're married...

I never knew this, she fled to Russia, poor girl.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-26 10:30:17 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-7-25 20:23
of course you don't hide your identity .. right..?

of course she does....
just like the hypocrite she is..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-26 12:18:46 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-26 10:41
I never knew this, she fled to Russia, poor girl.

the difference between FLEEING and GOING HOME.      Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos, President of the Philippines FLED to Waikiki...

1.)  she's not poor and she does NOT need to flee to Russia-----JUST going home...
2.) Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos, President of the Philippines fled to Hawaii/USA...                    please note:    NOT; Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.

In 1970, students in Manila mobilized enormous numbers of people to attend protests against U.S. imperialism and the "rise of fascism" under Marcos. The protests later  became known as the First Quarter Storm...
     In 1983, his government was accused of being involved in the assassination of his primary political opponent, Benigno Aquino, Jr. Public outrage over the assassination       served as the catalyst for the People Power Revolution in February 1986 that led to his removal from power and HE FLED Hawaii / USA...

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-26 17:30:10 |Display all floors
Vladimir Putin's daughter flees Netherlands penthouse as outrage grows over doomed Malaysia Flight MH17

Maria Putin, 29, has apparently ditched her $3.3 million home near Amsterdam. She lived there with her Dutch boyfriend. The daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin has become a target of fury since Russia has been suspected of being involved in shooting down the Malaysian plane.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Thursday, July 24, 2014, 11:02 PM

Vladimir Putin’s daughter has apparently fled her $3.3 million penthouse near Amsterdam as fury grows over Russia’s suspected involvement in the shootdown of Flight 17.

Maria Putin, 29, has become a target of outrage in the Netherlands since 298 people, most of them Dutch, were killed in the July 17 destruction of the Malaysia Airlines jet over Ukraine.

“We have not seen her here since the plane went down,” a neighbor of Maria Putin in Voorschoten told Britain’s Mirror newspaper.

Maria Putin’s apartment, which she shares with her Dutch boyfriend, is just 20 miles from the airport where the doomed flight took off for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

She went underground after Voorschoten Mayor Pieter Broertjes called for her to be deported and Dutch citizens lambasted her and her father on social media.

U.S. officials suspect pro-Russian separatists, aided by the Kremlin, brought down the plane with a surface-to-air missile.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-26 19:54:30 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-26 19:30
Vladimir Putin's daughter flees Netherlands penthouse as outrage grows over doomed Malaysia Flight M ...

Watch out JayDee, your reporting of media reports may be considered as your own personal opinions.
Don't report on both sides of the story at the same time or you may be seen as contradicting yourself.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.