Author: hedan011

It's a girl!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-8 17:07:41 |Display all floors

happiness

What is happiness? Look at the baby, and you'll find it. Congratulations!!
Hedan, God bless you and your family.  She will be a Happy Girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 17:38:50 |Display all floors

TPJ

Is referring to my chinese SUV...( i know TPJ, I broke my own treaty).

I only edited it with paint...but no compression or anything like that is possible in that program, as far as I know.  As I'm sure you know there are jpeg editors, but I only use microsoft photo editor...but only to zoom in and out...not sure if taht will help with the photo, as I think the picture looks PERFECT!  I'm sure u know this, though...

I must say I laugh(in a good way) everytime I see ur baby.  It's funny how much negativity there is in the world and how something so natural can bring happiness and not just to the parents.  

http://www.babynames.com/V5/
has some names to choose and a quick synopsis of the meaning of the names.  Just type it in the search engine and it will tell you some cool stuff...I think it only has western names, though.    Would it be rude to ask for the name when it's decided?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 21:04:05 |Display all floors

this is what we call the "OK" pose.

Taken when she was two days old.

She was born on June 1st. She weighed in at 3.45 kilograms. She is what we like to call a <i>he zi qi</i>: a Chinese-foreign joint venture.

Her name is Ruthanne Leyi (乐怡).

Do I feel tired when I take care of her? Well, it is a pretty exhausting job. But it's the happiest work I've ever done in my life.

D.H.
200406082104053109.jpg

Use magic tools Report

keita_zhang has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-8 21:14:54 |Display all floors

What a lovely girl!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-8 21:54:55 |Display all floors

hedan.. I can let your daughter be a super star....Mightbe she can marry" it is

it is so bad, you have your cute bady famous in a improper time who didn't realize our Reply can make her crying

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 10:14:35 |Display all floors

so lovely!

my kid is a girlI, now is 3 years old and 6 months, I like my daughter very much.since she was born,I must do my duty to her. Now i am thinking how to educate her better.By the way best wishes to your baby! It is so lovely,I like her!

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-9 11:30:22 |Display all floors

wow she is so cute..........

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.