Views: 12137|Replies: 37

Share the happiness and bitterness in learning English! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-3 16:43:47 |Display all floors
Dear friend,
         What kind of books have you read in the process of improving your English? What kind of books or other materials do you think are useful?Let's share our experience of learning English, whatever it is bitter or happy.  Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 17:25:51 |Display all floors

improve together

maybe we can be partners together to encourage each other:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 11:16:22 |Display all floors

wowo^_^

support!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 11:54:39 |Display all floors

at will

I think it will enjoy more if you study English at will . Just like reading a magazine , watching TV , listening to the radio and so on , you could learn so much English from it without any pressure ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 15:16:12 |Display all floors

forget your mother tongue and never give up

It is very important to forget your mother tongue, learn English ever and again, and express your moods, including happiness and bitterness in English.

I felt amazed that one of my classmates got 96 scores in CET6 last year,  recalling his ways to learning English; I only have a word, crazy.

Indeed ,he is a crazy English fan, whatever he does and wherever he goes, English goes with him, you know, he speaks English to us around him, he listens to VOA once he has some vacant time, he writes and express his thought in English when he has a unhappy time ,he associates every English words with thing around him .

He is right, under our condition without English-speaking environment; we must forget our mother tongue in order to get a higher level. you see, we have learnt English for several years, why we can't talk fluent with a foreigner in English ,in fact ,according to a survey and some experience, if we master a good method ,with good attitude ,enthusiasm and passion, we can talk with a foreigner in English within a year, but, we can’t do it ,why??

my classmate told me that I can't learn separately sometimes, I must specialize in English for a certain time, forgetting other things and affairs .enlist is first for me in that time, I play English mosaics and see all kinds of Oscar movies, I speak English although we fumbled at first, I write English notes for express my feelings, I believe, tomorrow, I will face naturally the foreigners and talk fluently with them.

The following words quoted from Winston Churchill are for you and me: "never surrender, and go on to the end."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 22:28:00 |Display all floors

3q

thank you
i ''ll try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-5 08:17:04 |Display all floors

your English is so nice

Hello, i just see your letters, wo, you are so nice, if you act like what you said, i think you will master English very soon and speak fluent English like foreigner do.

what do you do now, mind telling me?

Best Regards,
Jenny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.