Author: watermoon

Share the happiness and bitterness in learning English! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-6 11:58:18 |Display all floors

meet can long on one website

This website is defenitely devoted for ESL (Leaning english as the second language) students.
www.manythings.org
I am sure everyone will find something useful material. Please enjoy it and have a nice day.

Do what you like and like what  you do!!

Thomas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-6 21:11:40 |Display all floors

you can learn english quite well

for years, students are finding way of effective english studying----some do find, others in vain. the successful ones, first and foremost, have good attitudes of studying, as is saying, attitude is everything. i think the utmost thing you should prepare is to promote interest in english, not just in english studying but also merging it into your life.once established, interest will doubtless help you a lot. secondly, in my belief, is the way you think of english. you can regard it as a compulsory one in your school life. yet you can also envision it as a tool help you  succeed---nowdays, english is used everywhere, and it is for the most part required by enterprises; a tool to lead to more information and knowledge; a tool to enjoy life, if you triumph in it , you'll find your status lifted,confidence increased, horizon opened. english, to a certain degree , can give you everything you need.
        but while learning english well. don't forget your mother tongue, as we will have few chances to speak to foreigners, most time we are using chinese, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 01:02:39 |Display all floors

I have the confusing too.

I need somebody's help.I can't pass the CET-4 till now. I pled for your help .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 10:58:54 |Display all floors

learn english

i've been studying english for lots of years,but my english is still very poor ,oral and written.i belive in the future if one can't grasp english ,
he (she )can't control his (her)fate.i'm very anxious about it too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 14:07:31 |Display all floors

hi

i have read your article.i think your comments are very very very great! i'll try to forget mother tongue and keep studying.i think i'' be successful one day.thanks for your article.if you don't mind,i want to be friends with you.my english is very poor,please help me a lot.my email address is:rodgerchild@yahoo.com.cn.please contact me.bye!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 16:57:29 |Display all floors

Everybody has her or his own way to learn english

I am very grateful to liuhanshui's share about studying english.

I think, everybody has his or her individual method ,I really remember some pictures for passing the CET-4 in my class,some take and recite  the glossary,some exercise kinds of model tests,some read kinds of english newspaper ,including China Daily,21st Century,or the like,finally, the exam result is rather good.

However, if we would like to learn advanced english,you should improve your interest and attitude,there is an equation :attitude +skill/capatity=success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 19:19:28 |Display all floors

absolutely

maybe we can try to be crazy about english

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.