Views: 10577|Replies: 59

Inspiring photos that will give you 'positive energy' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-14 09:51:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by btfx at 2014-7-14 15:48

In our life, there are always some inspiring and touching moments. Check out the inspiring photos and you will get full "positive energy".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:04:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by btfx at 2014-7-14 10:06

Lang Zheng was only 3 years old when he was buried under the debris of the strong earthquake in Sichuan and rescued by soldiers of the People's Liberation Army on May 13, 2008. He lifted his right hand in a show of gratitude and respect to his rescuers as he was carried away on a stretcher regardless of his pain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:09:18 |Display all floors
I coming back after being banned

I need that positive energy

Am I in the right place?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:10:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by btfx at 2014-7-14 15:49

Now, the boy is studying hard and very healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:14:17 |Display all floors

Lang Zheng and his parents moved to new house in Beichuan. They are an epitome of Chinese people, who are resilient and always have hopes towards the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:22:27 |Display all floors
Li Yang was a student at Beichuan middle school. During the Wenchuan earthquake, Li Yang was lucky enough to escape the disaster. One student named Liao Bo was buried too deep and could not have been immediately rescued. The medical staff gave him IV therapy then went to rescue the others. Li Yang stood by Liao holding the IV bottle for him and constantly encouraged him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 10:28:01 |Display all floors
Unger adopted Schoep when he was just a puppy, and the two have been together ever since. Now, at 19 years old, Schoep has arthritis and has trouble sleeping. Unger found that water is therapeutic for his pained buddy, so he takes Schoep into Lake Superior and lulls him to sleep.

John loving his Schoep, and Schoep trusting John so much he falls asleep in the buoyancy of the water.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.