Views: 1670|Replies: 6

Why Chinese People Can't Invent or Discover Anything [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-13 20:44:50 |Display all floors
I heard that no one in China is taking paleontology majors, so this field will die in China, leaving the Caucasians to study our biological past.  This is why China cannot invent or discover: only Caucasians have a passion to learn things for the sake of learning, while Chinese tend to only think about money and prestige and showing off a Mercedes Benz while wearing over-priced Western fashion clothing so that they can feel important in public and look down upon everyone else.  

Chinese need to get beyond this primitive way of thinking if they want to be able to invent and discover things like the Caucasians do.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-13 21:35:46 |Display all floors
haha its not just China, I know in my university (glasgow university) they were trying to close some departments that they deemed "werent making money" and as a result we had a month of protesting at my university.

Its becoming less and less common to study something you are interested in for the sake of it. An example would be my masters, I studied what was basically sociology/economics mixed but not in a business way, so basically not useful for a job. I loved it but my class had only 12 people.

As for business, my friends masters business class had 300+ people (of which 90% were Chinese I might add...but anyway still more westerners taking this than things like sociology and archaeology. :p)

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 20:56:47 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-13 21:35
haha its not just China, I know in my university (glasgow university) they were trying to close some ...

Dear China,

An article was posted showing that last year out of all graduates in all of China, only one got a degree in Paleontology.    This is because just like the moronic Hindus, every Chinese just want to be engineers and physicians because those are the status jobs that make you feel superior to all.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 08:57:45 |Display all floors
Are you sure that ?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 20:50:10 |Display all floors
Our country falls behind the developed countries in many fields.To run after those developed countries,we have to study and copy from them.We don't have enough time and money to develop technology by oursellves.This is a very effective way to improve our competive power.When we keep pace with them, we will develop technology by ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 16:33:49 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-7-15 20:50
Our country falls behind the developed countries in many fields.To run after those developed countri ...

White people don't have to steal: too creative.  You have to steal: bad genes: you should let evolution end your people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 09:49:23 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-7-15 20:50
Our country falls behind the developed countries in many fields.To run after those developed countri ...

I agree: borrow every piece of technology from the west,and then take over.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.