Author: cestmoi

Thousands of American Girls Forced to Undergo Genital Cutting   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-18 22:40:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-18 22:30
I also can sympathise with people who emigrate from the U.S. of A.; some of their tax laws are u ...

Tax Haven's?

Why single out and blame some countries for better managing themselves and their finances?
And where someone emigrates to is a matter of that person and his hosts.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 23:21:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-18 20:39
I am waiting for the wrinkled old cow to start yet another thread, "Help! Save Us Women From Mis ...

At least that "Wrinkled Old Cow" has the balls to show herself on her Aviator.
I don't see yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 23:37:26 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-7-18 23:21
At least that "Wrinkled Old Cow" has the balls to show herself on her Aviator.
I don't see yours? ...

visible on an old disfunctional account that fell victim to a board software migration.
pretty understandable that he couldn't be bothered with it since.

Also, showing her face without her name (as tradervic does frequently enough, and seneca did in the old account's profile) amounts to nothing from someone who isn't a public figure, and without that, seeing her Ricky will hardly be missed by anyone.

Aside from that, it's your and her own decision, continuously demanding that from others is demonstrating her and your totalitarian views and ideas.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 00:26:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-18 20:49
Cestmoi may have chosen to become a Usanian but that doesn't give a native Usanian the right to  ...
You are willing, or so you let on here a couple of years back, to abandon the U.S. of A. in search of a country that exacts less tax money from you.

You have this wrong.  The only time I thought about immigrating to another country was when I lived in Germany.  I spoke on the thread topic.  When I had thought about living permanently in Germany, I would of course try for citizenship to be a full citizen.  Why keep citizenship of a country you abandoned?  Why pay taxes for both places?  That was my point.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 00:45:59 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-7-19 00:26
You have this wrong.  The only time I thought about immigrating to another country was when I li ...

No immigrant of any other nation would ever renounce his old citizenship foremost for the reason not to pay any further taxes to his old home- and residence country.
At the same time you are a virulent nationalist,
reserving yourself the right to denounce other Ex-US-Citizens who have the audacity to 'dodge' taxes to the IRS by, uhm, being neither citizen nor resident of the US any more and actually call them taxdodgers.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 03:33:04 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-7-19 00:45
No immigrant of any other nation would ever renounce his old citizenship foremost for the reason n ...
No immigrant of any other nation would ever renounce his old citizenship foremost for the reason not to pay any further taxes to his old home- and residence country.

I had no problem paying both federal and state taxes while I lived in germany.

But if I were to decide to live there permanently, why do that?  You are pretty much making the decision to replace your home country.  So why????

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-19 03:58:53 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-7-19 03:33
I had no problem paying both federal and state taxes while I lived in germany.

But if I were to ...

Sure we are talking the same thing, that you did not enjoy some exemption under your status then?
Or that it was the same back then?

US-Citizens abroad have to pay full taxes to both countries.
Paying Taxes of the Residence Country is international Norm.
Gouvernment expecting Taxes from non-residents, even citizens, is not.
Double taxation, that is not international Norm.
That is something where the US-Gouvernment fell for the temptations of Tyranny,
and a population largely indifferent to issues of non-residency didn't care to pay attention to fight it.
It is tyrannic and against the very liberties that made the US so great, and that are left now betrayed by a treacherous administration, and that you can't be bothered about if not directly in your own interest, that you even stand against.

You even blame any other people for escaping that tyranny as long it is not yourself.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.