Views: 3720|Replies: 5

what is your favourite pub in guangzhou? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-31 11:58:44 |Display all floors
i like baby face, before it opened,i like golf most!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 19:21:29 |Display all floors

Golf is not bad, but..

new era in lie shi lin yuan, and Ludian in Hua qiao Xin cun(i can't recall its english name)  are prefered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 02:46:40 |Display all floors

i'll

be heading down to gz next week, be there on mon, gonna stay for a few days.  Are those nice places to hang out? Anybody free? Wanna grab a drink or two?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-6 04:21:18 |Display all floors

not sure

I have no idea about cool pubs in GZ, as I find most places noisy, so I like going to café instead, like the Miya’s Café which opens till 2am and does make a decent martini.

Shanghai, on the other hand, does have really interesting places.  My favorite there is Shintori at Julu Rd 803. You are not even going to find an entrance unless you have been told by someone, as there is no apparent door anywhere. Only after you had followed the proper procedure then a wall opens up to let you in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 18:22:06 |Display all floors

Favorite Pubs in GZ

There are several pubs I would like to go such as Wave, The Place and Chinabox. They are all on the same road.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-15 00:46:48 |Display all floors

Not many bars interesting

Babyface is OK, but the toilet is terrible and the music in Xi Gong is always the same!!

Some special performance in Rich is interesting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.