Author: ztoa789

A question to seneca   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-12 09:49:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-12 09:46
Despite nice buildings, China is just an average developing country trying to crawl out of the feu ...

What is that? some flower something?

During that period, hundreds of thousands in Nanjing went onto street to protest against government's plan.

Are you OK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 09:50:58 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2014-7-12 09:49
What is that? some flower something?

During that period, hundreds of thousands in Nanjing went on ...

Even in feudal age, they are people protesting and people getting killed while protesting.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 09:55:25 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-12 09:27
Good countries do not use foreign bogey enemies to justify their own misrule.

What misrule? ...Are we getting into politics again? Western media calls China "evil," I have never heard any Chinese call Westerners or any Western country "evil." Westerners are just called barbarians. ..lol...and from what they did to China, you can see why...

Chinese people don't think of anyone as enemies, and they don't hate anyone. They don't even hate the Japanese, that's propaganda. They like Japan even. I have to be the one to ask them why, do they know what Japan did to China. It's the Japanese who hate the Chinese, I got the feeling just from hanging out with them.

If it seems to you like China has made up enemies, you should try to make some Chinese friends and you will realize this is not so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 10:00:13 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-12 09:55
What misrule? ...Are we getting into politics again? Western media calls China "evil," I have neve ...

It has nothing to do with Chinese friends........Chinese friends would not know any thing or be bothered with any thing other than mistresses and money in bank.

It is the government propaganda department I am talking about.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 10:01:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-12 09:50
Even in feudal age, they are people protesting and people getting killed while protesting.

check "OWS vs Police".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 10:06:59 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2014-7-12 10:01
check "OWS vs Police".

Each time you compare China with America.......you will come out short.

So, stop doing that?

Doesn't every Chinese see America has the holly  land they want to migrate to and have their sons educated in?

You will lose if you try to compare China with America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 10:07:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-12 10:00
It has nothing to do with Chinese friends........Chinese friends would not know any thing or be bo ...

You're saying the Chinese people are irrelevant. But without the people, there can be no propaganda. You need to check how well the propaganda worked, by checking how the people think...so how the ordinary Chinese think and behave is a very good reflection on what the Chinese government is doing. ...Now, the ordinary Chinese people are just like you and me. So tell me, how is their government so bad that they need to be targeted. Sure, they have faults, but no government is perfect. Right?

More like, the Chinese's potential for growth is immense. People are afraid. But Chinese people are not violent, I have said many times, they are nerds. So there is nothing to be afraid of.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.