Author: ztoa789

A question to seneca   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-12 06:24:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-12 06:25
seneca Post time: 2014-7-11 22:55
HGahaha. You are making some wonderfully entertaining circular definitions, Ztoa.

If you know w ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 06:24:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-12 06:43
seneca Post time: 2014-7-11 22:55
HGahaha. You are making some wonderfully entertaining circular definitions, Ztoa.

If you know what is NOT democracy you must know what democracy is. I put it to you that your concept of democracy is not a democratically elected one.

Are you trying to prove my point that "free" media and journalists in general have no sense of basic logic?

Say 'If A then B',  then you can conclude 'if not B, then not A'

So you may not know what exactly A is, but you can conclude 'not A' because of 'not B'.

Get it?

Let me give you a free lesson of logic:

'If X, then not Y', then  you can't ask for both X and Y,   

Let X be 'government is treated like a b1tch'.
Let Y be 'government makes long term planning for country'

Who convinced public that they should have both X and Y? Get the idea who are to be blamed for the widespread debt issues in "free" world?

Don't you think you should find a school before talking about public issues again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 06:34:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-12 07:05
cruising Post time: 2014-7-11 21:49
actually you know what democracy is. otherwise you wouldn't understand the things you understand.  ...

Sorry if I had offended you.

I won't give a definition of democracy, whether I know or not, because if I do,  people like seneca will turn this into word games, like a lawyer.

Anyway, how western public think of China doesn't matter, as only those opinions liked by media will get public attentions. Therefore, Chinese people will take how media and journalists think of China as how Westerners think about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 08:05:33 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2014-7-12 06:34

I won't give a definition of democracy, whether I know or not, becaus ...

没有啊。支持你。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 08:45:24 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2014-7-12 06:34

I won't give a definition of democracy, whether I know or not, becaus ...

Even in North Korea......they are plenty of North Koreans who think Kim Dynasty is the best form of government.............

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 08:55:41 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2014-7-12 06:24
Are you trying to prove my point that "free" media and journalists in general have no sense of basi ...

In Indonesia, the country is split between those who wants ex Suharto General or  new generation leader.

They call the new generation candidate Indonesia's Obama moment.

The stock market is clear who they prefer

The ex  General is leading an anti Western crusade to try to gain some votes.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 08:56:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-12 08:45
Even in North Korea......they are plenty of North Koreans who think Kim Dynasty is the best form o ...

i wouldn't judge north korea. the only things you know about them are what you've read from the media, right? unless you have some close north korean friends, and you personally really know the country because you have lived there, i would withhold judgment...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.