Recap of Brasil's shameful loss to Germany [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-9 10:01:47 |Display all floors
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-9 10:06:13 |Display all floors
Did you watch the game, guys?

It was like playing basketball in the first half. One after another.

Brasil's fans were hurt badly. Fortunately, I'm not their fan.

Germany should be the champion this year!
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-9 10:24:54 |Display all floors
Maybe it was a bad loss but shameful? They got to the semi final, they should be more proud of that than the fact that China never got there and the English went out in the group stages

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-9 10:42:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-9 10:24
Maybe it was a bad loss but shameful? They got to the semi final, they should be more proud of that  ...

7-1 at home in the kingdom of football is pretty shameful...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 13:11:48 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-7-9 10:06
Did you watch the game, guys?

It was like playing basketball in the first half. One after another. ...

Yes, i actually enjoyed seeing Brazil getting thrashed and i hope Holland do something similar to Argentina tonight.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 13:42:09 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-7-9 13:11
Yes, i actually enjoyed seeing Brazil getting thrashed and i hope Holland do something similar to  ...

the myth of Brazil is finally broken. ....

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 17:39:12 |Display all floors
Proles

Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer, and above all, gambling, filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult. A few agents of the Thought Police moved always among them, spreading false rumours and marking down and eliminating the few individuals who were judged capable of becoming dangerous; but no attempt was made to indoctrinate them with the ideology of the Party. It was not desirable that the proles should have strong political feelings. All that was required of them was a primitive patriotism which could be appealed to whenever it was necessary to make them accept longer working-hours or shorter rations.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.