Views: 148935|Replies: 154

Does sexy clothes invite harassment?     [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-8 10:35:56 |Display all floors

"If a woman dresses sexy, she is asking to be sexually harassed” ,  I’ve heard something similar many times when it comes to conversation about an incident of sexual assault. But why is it women's fault that they were sexually harassed? How is their choice of clothing relevant? Women have the right to choose what they want to wear. Isn’t it the perpetrator who cannot control himself should be blamed? Should all women be wrapped up like dumplings to ensure that they are safe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 19:28:50 |Display all floors
Here's the logic, if a woman get raped because of her clothes too sexy, then i may bash stupid people's because they are too stupid, or i may slap someone because of face that i dont like.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-8 19:43:24 |Display all floors
A woman does not deserve to get raped even if she chooses to go naked but what I do find annoying is the ladt that wears skimpy clothes and then complains she gets stared at

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-8 19:48:08 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2014-7-8 19:28
Here's the logic, if a woman get raped because of her clothes too sexy, then i may bash stupid peopl ...

I do bash people's head because they are too stupid or slap them because I don't like them but I do not rape women
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-8 19:49:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-8 19:43
A woman does not deserve to get raped even if she chooses to go naked but what I do find annoying is ...

Agreed !

I always take time to compliment a woman on her cleavage or on her showing thong. She went to great lengths to look this way so I believe it is my duty to praise her !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-8 19:52:19 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-7-8 19:49
Agreed !

I always take time to compliment a woman on her cleavage or on her showing thong. She we ...

Wht do ladies wear short skirts and then spend all day trying to pull the hem lower?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 20:25:41 |Display all floors
"If a woman dresses sexy, she is asking to be sexually harassed" the word it must come from a man characterized with machismo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.