Author: sunnylin01

Does sexy clothes invite harassment?     [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-10 07:17:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-9 22:00
Myself. I won't ask an Englander to allow me to judge a woman's dress code. Fashion is fashion and ...

You " don't like all fashions the same" ???? Syntax problem there somewhere, is that sentance in Englanderish or Gibberish?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 09:44:16 |Display all floors
if a woman dresses sexy, she is displaying her sexiness or inviting men who are also attractive to her...those who are attracted to her can appreciate her but not harrass her because of their inability of selfcontrol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 10:11:15 |Display all floors
Yes but what is harassment? Those women who dress provocativelly should not complain that they got stared at.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 11:25:23 |Display all floors
In my Opinion, maybe the sexy clothes can invite harassment because Humans are visual animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 11:31:31 |Display all floors
yes, because Humans are visual animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 11:33:43 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-7-10 02:57
Yes is the answer

If there is a 20 yr old girl in sexy clothes and another dressed like a sheep far ...

Dont know which one will get harassed, i'm sure i know which one you gonna invite into your white bentley

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 12:36:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-8 19:43
A woman does not deserve to get raped even if she chooses to go naked but what I do find annoying is ...

Elmer Fudd

It's natural nature of the female sex.
The SKIMPY dressing, or SEXY outfit or ATTRACTIVE outfit - is ATTENTION SEEKING.
The LADY want to attract SUITORS, or likes the feeling of ATTRACTIVENESS to increase CONFIDENCE.

SIMPLE.

Male behaviour, and other female behaviour is dependent on STREET JUDGE, STREET GANG enforced rules or laws.

Here is another example of the BATTLE between THE WAY and the law.

Cheerios!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.