Author: sunnylin01

Does sexy clothes invite harassment?     [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-10 12:56:23 |Display all floors
I fear that many throughout China are becoming more and more 'PERVERTED' Here at China Daily, and most China news and Social network sites display daily update with the 'PEEPING TOM' provocative snaps, they are happy to publish photographs of the ' pervert acquired kind' Often these being young female students and women showing a little underwear, beit on the train, bus, park or restaurant and often without their awareness. Sexual acts carried out in what some may thought to be a secluded area and out of sight from others,  only to find some Peeping Tom has reached for the camera photo and hell knows what else in haste. I Dread to think what going through the mind of the excited one with the camera. Girls dress in a manner that makes them feel good. Maybe a little more attractive even confident, this is not the signal for anyone to force themselve upon. or take advantage of what you see because it graces you with 10-20 seconds of full flowing testosterone.  I am sure that some of the pretty ladies are aware they may attract some attention, however the rules are, 'LOOK' BUT 'DO NOT' TOUCH. No one has the right to intrude or force themself  into anothers privacy, no matter how much you read into it.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-7-10 14:40:23 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-7-9 22:43
...Oh I'm not being fashionable or trendy, I've argued this line since I was a teenager....

rats  ...

It does make me laugh when I see a young female wearing a short skirt and all she does is keep pulling it down an extra inch

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-7-10 14:44:54 |Display all floors
attilaattila Post time: 2014-7-10 10:11
Yes but what is harassment? Those women who dress provocativelly should not complain that they got s ...

That's true, what hot blooded male isn't gunna think.......'I'm sure they'd fit in my hands'  if they see a women with her breasts half poking out above the dress line.

All women should wear a burka and a black curtain wrapped round them like many Moslims do  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 14:48:16 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2014-7-10 11:33
Dont know which one will get harassed, i'm sure i know which one you gonna invite into your white  ...

The Bentley has leather seats, I really have to work hard so we don't slide off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 15:13:14 |Display all floors
they do, it's called temptation. but if you harrass someone, you can't blame temptation, you have to blame your own lack of self-control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 17:36:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-9 12:47
Some women certainly do invite more than just a look at them. Their body language, their gesture ...

No one know if they are available or not...but by looking at there clothes, gestures, body language everyone perceives that :they are available" . This is just a perception but remember it is nothing but Truth for the perceiver.
I am not advocating that those girls should be harassed but probability is they will be by few people with extra YYY chromosomes.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-10 20:09:21 |Display all floors
I can look but if I touch I'm dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.