Views: 5285|Replies: 24

Bus camera captured the terrifying moment when the man ignited the bus   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-7 11:19:57 |Display all floors

A bus fire that injured 32 people in east China's Hangzhou on Saturday was caused by arson, police said on Sunday.

Police have found that the fire was ignited by banana oil, a lacquer thinner. A man seriously injured in the incident is suspected to have been the arsonist. He is being treated in hospital along with 28 others.

The fire broke out at around 5 p.m. on Saturday, when the No.7 line bus carrying 80 people was at a crossing between Dongpo Road and Qingchun Road in the downtown of Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province.

Police have recovered video captured by a CCTV camera on the bus showing a man near the vehicle's back door pouring liquid from his backpack at 5:03 p.m. and using a lighter to set the fire. Flames quickly spread through the bus.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzM2NzgxNTE2.html

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 11:22:11 |Display all floors
The guy that started the fire should be left to rot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 11:36:53 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-7-7 11:22
The guy that started the fire should be left to rot.

I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 17:15:23 |Display all floors
Sorry, I posted a news that had already been posted by you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-8 10:33:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-7 00:08
A Communist terrorist who felt left behind by the present capitalist economics.

An ignorant comment from an ignorant person.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:35:52 |Display all floors

i saw the news in 3 different Southamericans online papers. Shocking video and a coward attack

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:39:21 |Display all floors
He doesn't deserve treatment.   
But feel so sorry for the others affected by it.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.