Views: 1271|Replies: 4

The Blind Side [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 16:40:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JimmyLau at 2014-7-4 16:43

So, I've decided to resume what I was always doing before. Yes, I stopped writing for some times,but since I rarely write post for my blog these days and I want to kick start my writing skills again, I might as well start with things I like, which iswatching movies. Heck throughout my summer break in National Library, Beijing. I've been reviewing my favorite movies again. I think it averaged one movie per week! Is it a lot? Iam not entirely sure but if you spend about one and a half hour or more eachand every day on something, then I guess it’s a lot.

The movie I decided towatch today is The Blind Side, starred by Sandra Bullocks. Not really a fan of Bullocks, but I think she played a huge role to the feelings that I get from this movie.

This is a true story. I knew that when I down loaded got it, but by the time I watch it, I've forgotten everything about it. I will just quote the synopsis from IMDB:"The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of acaring woman and her family."

It is a bit slow and boring at the beginning of the movie, as expected from Biography kind ofmovie, but as the movie progress further it gets interesting. This kind of under dog sports movie never fails to inspire me (not sure about others). I mean, who would have noticed about Jeremy Lin's past until "the rise ofJeremy Lin" all of a sudden? Not sure how many percentage of Michael Oher's story being true, and what the director had to eliminate to condense aperson's (and family's) life into 2 hours, but its still inspiring, and I find myself cheering for the real Michael Oher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 01:03:26 |Display all floors
A good movie, I will have a try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 09:11:00 |Display all floors
guozhang Post time: 2014-7-5 01:03
A good movie, I will have a try

A must-see moive, you cant miss it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 03:21:36 |Display all floors
I‘ll watch it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 08:49:44 |Display all floors
taien Post time: 2014-7-9 03:21
I‘ll watch it.

GO GO GO AND SHARING YOUR FEELINGS AFTER WATCH IT.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.