Views: 3726|Replies: 13

Forum trends: Can true love be found online?[4]- Chinadaily.com.cn   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-30 08:48:15 |Display all floors
jeace (China)

My future husband and I met on Shijijiayuan, an online dating website. We became engaged in May. Fortunately, we both live in the same district of Hangzhou. We just exchanged our QQ numbers and sent message on the net. We talked on QQ for a long time before we went out on a date. My fiance is different from anyone else I met online. His honesty touched me deeply. One year has passed ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 08:48:16 |Display all floors
Ready for lawyers' fees and single mom...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 08:52:28 |Display all floors
There will be abundant single mom in China soon!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 18:00:21 |Display all floors
I believe there is true love online,if you have sharp eyes .
4 years ago,when i was a student in university,i met my boy friend on QQ. That was my first time to use this software and it was applied by my roommate.I added a number unbendingly . A miracle happen, the user of this number is a boy who traveled many place of China,i was so envious,i start to keep talking with this guy.He told me a lot of funny stories of his traveling.Gradually,i felt something changed,i was obsessed with this guy,even though i just saw him in his QQ website.And i can tell that he is also crazy about me.Neither of us said "i am falling love with you".Until one day,we decide to meet each other ,which was so excited to me but a little uneasy,because i wasn't not sure if he would be disappointed by my look.I think even i don't tell your the result you can get the good news,we are satisfied with each other.Now i have graduated from school,in order to avoid  the long distance love,i come shanghai,now we work in the same company.
4-year love is a long story,i can't explain so many details,but i can know i am happy, and i hope those who are not in love find your true love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 15:52:08 |Display all floors
I believe there is a true love can be found online.My fiance and I met online  six years ago when we were students.We love each other,and we are getting married next year.

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-24 03:34:38 |Display all floors
Love is always true,if it's love. Otherwise it's just not love. So there's no 'true' or 'false' love theory.
Yes,it's very likely to find love on the internet. I found one myself. I met her later. It was successful. Love is also like an accident. It can happen online,off line,in a train,at an airport lobby,college etc.it's everywhere. It's actually inside you. You find that and you have found love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-29 01:42:34 |Display all floors
There are a lot of advantages to searching online for a spouse.  The power of the technology can connect two well suited people out of thousands of potential suitors and hundreds of locations.  If you want to find your true love online, but don't want to look like a geek, try World eSquare.  It's a global public square in English and Chinese, with lots to do, besides finding your romantic match.  And it's free.  www.900010000.com  (nine-thousand, ten-thousand dot com)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.