Views: 21908|Replies: 79

Do you mind whether your girlfriend is virgin or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-27 23:57:54 |Display all floors
this is a old topic.but i want to hear some new opinion from others.maybe someone especially female will scold me.but i only want to communicate my views with others.excuse me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 00:08:33 |Display all floors

Depends !!

If i am a V, then of course i mind. It is kind of embaressing that ur non v gf took away ur V. But if i am not, I don't mind at all. BUt if she is a V, it will be an advantage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 01:39:51 |Display all floors

only

only if she wants to stay one. *grin*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 05:31:39 |Display all floors

Do you mind whether your girlfriend is virgin or not?

I don't. Actually, it will be an an advantage if she is not. She won't be so shy and she will not have hangups about sex, also can relax and enjoy something new. I had two girl friends in the past couple of years. They are not virgins. They were great as company and for sex.

Even if someone says she is a virgin, it is pointless to challenge it, because after the first sex act, she will no longer be virgin.

Use magic tools Report

claire has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-28 10:06:46 |Display all floors

to falshcom

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 10:44:58 |Display all floors

me a gal

is she/he a virgin or not,doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 13:26:10 |Display all floors

To tell the truth,i care.

if you are making love with your gf, she may be comparing you to her former gf.juge who is more strong and can last longer time. what is your feeling then?hahaha.it can make you very depressed and you can' t get a erection.i can never marry a girl who is not virgin.FORGIVE ME,non-virgin female.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.