Views: 7121|Replies: 31

Is China Willing to Kill Hundreds of Millions to Advance China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-27 18:14:53 |Display all floors
A huge advantage of the West over China is their willingness to kill hundreds of millions of people all around the world to advance their nations.  The West has no moral problem starting wars everywhere and instigating civil wars for the purpose of either weakening opponents or causing a regime change, for example: Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran/Iraq war, military coups all over South America, Bosnia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Ukraine, Vietnam, Japan, Yemen drone strikes, Pakistan coup and drone strikes, South Africa regime change, Russian Bolshevik Revolution, etc.

On the other hand, China is not willing to do the same to advance their nation: they respect the sovereignty of nations outside of China.  This gives the West a big advantage over China.  So, should China start to change their policy in this matter and be more like the West?

This in fact might be what Putin is doing in the Ukraine: he may be learning from the West and is instigating a civil war in Ukraine for the purpose of carrying out a regime change there, without any regard to whether millions will die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 07:10:34 |Display all floors
Thoughts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 08:23:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 911FalseFlag at 2014-6-28 08:27

Vive le Putin!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 08:37:11 |Display all floors
To succeed there ain't only one road, if there's only one road, there won't be new successes from all walks of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 09:40:40 |Display all floors
You go and spoil China's rice bowl........

They will surely cancel your visa application.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 09:53:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-6-28 09:40
You go and spoil China's rice bowl........

Visa?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 10:28:23 |Display all floors
Pion Post time: 2014-6-28 09:53
Visa?

Yeah Visa.......

China wants to see your Visa.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.