Author: DSseeing

Man spends 250,000 RMB on Transformers tickets to show up Ex girlfriend   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-26 20:40:26 |Display all floors
This man has bad genes and is a psychopath and must be immediately sterilized.  He is emotionally unstable as well.  He does not see the bigger picture of universe: the universe and all it matter/energy is much more important than a pair of breasts and vagina.  Instead of promoting science and the eugenic and transhumanistic advancement of China, he wasted time and resources on a ridiculous and mentally challenged "revenge" project over a dime a dozen pair of breasts and vagina.  He is genetically inferior for this and must be sterilized and deported to America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 11:27:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-26 21:51
I would rather see the pictures of him and her!

ya figure you gonna fare any better with her...
but go ahead, you got my blessing
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 13:49:03 |Display all floors
Money ,Money ......................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 14:47:04 |Display all floors
250,000 RMB is half of his monthly income and she didn't marry him? She's not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 21:56:54 |Display all floors
What a moron!  The girl is probably sitting somewhere laughing her butt off at him. 250,000?  Seems there would be a lot of better uses to which he could have designated that much money.  Nouveau Riche finally realize, money does NOT always get you what you want.  I agree with an earlier responder, it would be nice to see a photo of the guy and the girl.  
A fool and his money are soon parted.  Something tells me this guy won't have money very long.  I only hope he enjoyed the movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 00:35:18 |Display all floors
Stupid man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 08:54:36 |Display all floors
7 years is just too long.What can you prove by buying the cinema tickets?Can't prove you are rich,or better of.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.