Views: 3363|Replies: 15

Man spends 250,000 RMB on Transformers tickets to show up Ex girlfriend   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-6-26 13:48:31 |Display all floors

A man spent 250,000 RMB on booking out two IMAX cinemas in Beijing on Friday, all in the name of revenge.

The man announced his purchase on Weibo and it was reposted nearly 90,000 times. After people doubted the veracity of the statement, he posted pictures of invoices and agreements that he’d made with the cinemas as evidence.

People who reposted the information had a chance of winning free cinema tickets according to the man’s Weibo page. He is hoping that his ex girlfriend will see what he has done and regret her decision to leave him seven years ago. She apparently left him because he couldn’t afford two movie tickets, although that may have just been an excuse because this guy seems pretty intense.  Now he was using half of his monthly income to book all the seats in two IMAX theaters.

What do you think of this dude?  I can understand how bad she hurt him, but is it worth being an unhappy person for 7 years?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 13:49:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 13:49:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 14:07:19 |Display all floors
She left him for 2 cinema ticket?

What a dumb man he certainly deserve better than this b..ch. no need to spend so much money for such trash.

SOmething he seems to ignore is that after the cinema it would be other thing and othe thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 15:16:22 |Display all floors

Maybe the girl left him bcoz he was stupid

7 years after this guy is showing in thenet how stupid he is

so

the girl did the right thing

If its about money and show off................ONLY IN CHINA

_
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 15:24:17 |Display all floors
Hope it really is his money

Not other people's money.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 16:09:35 |Display all floors
This is a typical action from Chinese nouveau-riche nothing new.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.