Author: the2pid1

Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-7 10:00:02 From mobile |Display all floors
twinklestars Posted On 2014-7-4 17:12:56
one reason i suppose is that westerners dont care as much as chinese men about the background of the...

they have a direct expression for their love. but asian could be more shy that is cultural difference

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 05:59:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2015-4-21 11:59
Yes, they often think so; but more importantly, they like the generous welfare benefits! I asked s ...

you called your own people, lazy Chineses

better go to find a decent job instead to insult your own people
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 06:03:19 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2015-4-21 12:15
"Western men don't consider the women over 27 as undesirable."

You are right on this point. In Ch ...
You are right on this point. In China women in their  thirties are considered way past their 'use by' date!

Feeling a bit ashamed from your own people?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-10 06:46:06 |Display all floors
Rubbish thread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 10:51:49 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-8-10 05:59
you called your own people, lazy Chineses

better go to find a decent job instead to insult your o ...

Don't spout garbage here, get your facts right, and don't be so presumptuous; what makes you so sure I am a Chinese? You are a racist; there is no need to mention race in this forum; say whatever you like, it is nor race-related, race comes in ony in the mind of a racist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 11:01:12 |Display all floors
China was a closed society and I guess it is the excitement of knowing a new / different culture. little do they realize that this cultural difference has its dark side as well.

the new 90's generation in china is not very inclined towards westerners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 11:13:34 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2015-8-10 06:03
Feeling a bit ashamed from your own people?

'Feeling a bit ashamed from your own people?'

My people, and what exactly is that 'people' you have in mind?  Shame on you, first for being so presumtuous, and secondly for being a racist, harping on race  iinstead of saying something intelligent!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.