Author: the2pid1

Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-20 19:21:19 |Display all floors
they think life in foreign country is better ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-21 11:59:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-4-21 12:03
Dacarys Post time: 2015-4-20 19:21
they think life in foreign country is better ?

Yes, they often think so; but more importantly, they like the generous welfare benefits! I asked some Chinese why they wanted to migrate to Western countries, and everyone said they liked the generous welfare benefits! That is their standard reply, even among those who obviously don't qualify for a green card; they just wish to go there! Don't have to work so hard (unlike in China), just go on the dole!
I personally think Western countries are real suckers for opening their doors wide open for welfare cheats from overseas!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-21 12:15:03 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-6-25 10:18
I'm wondering if the way western men treat women has anything to do with it? Western men don't consi ...

"Western men don't consider the women over 27 as undesirable."

You are right on this point. In China women in their  thirties are considered way past their 'use by' date!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 12:14:55 |Display all floors
'Why do some Chinese women want to marry western men? '

Simple, they want to raise their social status by adding a foreign name behind their Chinese name! Seems to gain a lot of respect in China, a counry when many still worship foreigners, as in Chinese, "chong yang"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-30 18:58:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-6-30 15:00

You will find out soon enough I see a lot of the misguided as they mope about muttering nonsense to themselves and any unfortunate soul that sits nearby.

I took this off a very interesting article.................

Melisa • 2 years ago
In another survey 92% of Chinese women have prerequisite to marry men that are higher earners then them, for security or for materialism?
1  • Reply•Share ›
John  Melisa • 2 years ago
Yep. 92% for high earners. Greed.
They will leave you if you loose work or are ill. Pathetic materialistic humans.
3  • Reply•Share ›
Bill  John • 2 years ago
Adam. Yep, you have it. Greed is the word.
Materialism, self-centredness and empty souls.

The hatred of people of lower standing and many other dispicable traits that come with Greed.
3  • Reply•Share ›
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-7 09:30:29 |Display all floors
you will find that many foreign guys won't be chasing chinese girls much longer.  This isn't the happening place to be anymore.

there is too much pollution and its far too expensive compared to 15 years ago.

to all mongering laowai men.

go to phillppines or thailand.  

youll get the same stuff but far less expensive. and you won't have to deal with an AQI level over 1000

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-7 09:31:33 |Display all floors
Quasar_3 Post time: 2014-10-28 20:22
Okay, obviously posting links makes post approval questionable. Don't blame me for not posting prope ...

zhang si yi is a dog.
at least Gong Li was cute and still held up her looks. and is a far better actress

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.