Readers’ Blog

about marriage

Popularity 3Viewed 3271 times 2012-5-30 08:22 | marriage, about

once i thought marriage as a sweet and warm thing,but when i came here and met new people,i found things changed,marriage is no longer a kind of relationship,they treated marriage as sort of trade,and the only condition for their quasi-husband is that they shouid have money,a lot of money.they said love has died to them ,it is no matter who they marry,then why do not choose a guy who is rich.i feel cold in their words and in their heart,i dont know what they have gone through,and why they cant use a warm heart to feel the world.i always thought that money is cold,and heart is warm.the only thing that can make them feel warm is another person‘s heart ,not his money.
so i believe love is still alive in the world,just to feel with your heart!

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (6 comments)

Reply Report US president 2012-6-2 11:17
I agree with you.
Reply Report 佛づ祖 2012-6-13 17:58
thinking your words over, I guess you must be younger than me, cause you just seen one angle of the big big ice berg, marriage do not just concerning about money and heart, in china marrage brings you a lot more than you can imagine, marriage is not you and your wife or husband
Reply Report youneverknow 2012-6-14 14:19
佛づ祖: thinking your words over, I guess you must be younger than me, cause you just seen one angle of the big big ice berg, marriage do not just concerning  ...
to know every detail about marriage before marriage is not a good thing,then you maybe will have no courage to get involved into marriage.i see marriage as a burden,tragedy,is it?
Reply Report 佛づ祖 2012-6-14 15:06
youneverknow: to know every detail about marriage before marriage is not a good thing,then you maybe will have no courage to get involved into marriage.i see marri ...
not that worse, I do not know what is your situation right now, But as for me marriage brings me responsibility then burden, happiness than tragedy, because of the birth of my little son 11 last year, he brings me a lot of happiness, also I am tired everyday from he's coming to the earth, I do not know why you think your marriage is a burden and tragedy? Have you got married or not?
do you have kids?
Reply Report youneverknow 2012-6-14 15:22
still single,no strong desire to get marriage,but i know i am a person who loves family and baby very much,i dont know what makes me lose courage in the face of marriage

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• about marriage 2012-6-14 15:22

still single,no strong desire to get marriage,but i know i am a person who loves family and baby very much,i dont know what makes me lose courage in the face of marriage

• about marriage 2012-6-14 15:06

youneverknow: to know every detail about marriage before marriage is not a good thing,then you maybe will have no courage to get involved into marriage.i see marri ...
    not that worse, I do not know what is your situation right now, But as for me marriage brings me responsibility then burden, happiness than tragedy, because of the birth of my little son 11 last year, he brings me a lot of happiness, also I am tired everyday from he's coming to the earth, I do not know why you think your marriage is a burden and tragedy? Have you got married or not?
    do you have kids?

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.